24+ Educational Brochure Examples, Templates & Design Ideas
In the field of education, there are different materials and tools that are used to help entities disseminate information and ensure that their message is carried out appropriately and accurately. One of these marketing and branding materials is an educational brochure. An educational brochure can be used for a variety of purposes. There are educational brochures that are intended to market an academic institution while there are also some that provide a message or a call-to-action about an academic event. No matter where you will use the educational brochure that you will be making, it is important for you to make sure that the brochure is well-formatted, comprehensive, and visually presentable. You may also Brochure Templates
Elements of a Comprehensive Educational Brochure
May it be an educational brochure, a catering brochure, or any type of brochure that you would like to make, you have to ensure that you will have a comprehensive discussion and an impressive presentation that can get the attention of your target audience in a positive manner. A few of the essential elements that you should not forget to look into when making a comprehensive educational brochure include the following items:
- The specification of the educational organization or institution that made and disseminated the educational brochure
- The identification of the purpose of the educational brochure
- The title of the program, academic discussion, event, or advocacy which is the reason why the educational brochure was made
- The listing of the key points that must be given focus with
- The presentation of the supporting details that can solidify and strengthen the content of the document
- The usage of appropriate and relevant design materials that can make the educational brochure look more interesting
- The call-to-action that the target audience must follow once they finished browsing through the educational brochure
24+ Educational Brochure Template Examples
Modern Education Tri-Fold Brochure Example
Modern Education Bi-Fold Brochure Example
Book Store Tri-Fold Brochure Example
Book Store Bi-Fold Brochure Example
High School Bi-Fold Brochure Example
High School Tri-Fold Brochure Example
Simple Education Trifold Brochure Example
Education Bifold Brochure Example Format
Modern Education Brochure Template
Elementary School Education Bifold Brochure Template
Education Trifold Brochure Template
Kindergarten Education Trifold Brochure Template
Education Brochure Template
Educational Summer Camp Brochure Template
One-Page Brochure for Education and Business Activities Template
Kindergarten Trifold Brochure Design Template
10 Detailed Educational Brochure Examples
Creative Brochure Design for an Educational Institute Example
Academic Brochure for an Educational Institution Example
Academic Institute Branding Trifold Educational Brochure Example
New Educational Strategy Brochure Example
Promotional Brochure for Educational Center Example
Academic or Educational Brochure for Training Center Example
Missionary School Brochure for the New Generation Example
Educational Brochure for a School Project Example
Basic Size of an Educational Brochure
Just like business brochure examples, most educational brochures are also printed in an 8.5×11 inches-sized paper or board. However, there are also educational brochure examples that can be smaller or bigger in terms of paper size which depends on the decision of the organization that will use these as an informative, marketing, and/or advertising tool.
If you plan to begin the development of your organization’s educational brochure, the size of your educational brochure or the way that you maximize and utilize the usage of the educational brochure’s space must also consider the format of the document. You can select from one-page, bifold, trifold, or book style brochures based on your own design preference.
Educational Brochure FAQs
From conference brochure designs and examples up to academic institution promotional brochures, there are a variety of educational brochures that can be beneficial and functional on different instances. If you want to be more knowledgeable on how you can come up with an impressive educational brochure, it is important for you to be more curious not only about the document’s development but also of how this particular type of brochure can be used. Some of the frequently asked questions about educational brochures and how they can be used in a variety of circumstances and instances are as follows:
Why do you need to create an educational brochure?
An educational brochure can work for academic institutions, educational organizations, individuals, and academic event organizers. You need to create an educational brochure as it can widen the reach of your information dissemination. More so, this document can serve as one of the touch points that can make you communicate with your target audience.
Is an educational brochure really necessary for marketing?
As we have specified above, educational brochures can be used for marketing purposes. Educational brochures are effective marketing tools as they can be printed, just like other traditional marketing tools, and can also be sent via e-mail or even be posted in digital platforms. With this, organizations can have more chances of getting the attention of the appropriate and targeted audience as brochures can be incorporated in different marketing activities and efforts.
What are the qualities of an outstanding educational brochure?
An outstanding educational brochure must reflect the brand of the organization that will use the marketing material. It should also be understandable, comprehensive, and detailed even if the content discussion is brief and direct to the point. In terms of formatting, an impressive educational brochure is expected to be presentable, visually appealing, organized, cohesive, and easy on the eyes.
Steps in Making an Educational Brochure
Even if you are already aware on how you create different kinds of brochures like pharmacy brochures or if it is your first time to come up with one, knowing the standard procedures of making a brochure can help you a lot. A basic and simple step-by-step process that you can refer to if you want to be well-guided in the creation of an impressive educational brochure include the following:
- Identify the reason on why you are required, tasked, or asked to create an educational brochure. This can dictate the direction of the educational brochure’s content and design development.
- Have a draft of the things that you need to include in the educational brochure. As much as possible, make your discussion brief and precise due to the limited space of the brochure’s layout.
- Select a template that can guide you in formatting the educational brochure. It will be best if you will prepare the structure or layout of the document first so that you can find design items that can fit well with the format that you have selected.
- Set the aesthetic of the educational brochure by designing the entire document. For simple educational brochures, you can opt using a plain colored background. Aside from this, you can also use photographs and gradients as the base design of the document.
- Place the content of the educational brochure and make sure that the font styles, sizes, colors, and other features are cohesive and well put together. It will also be great if you will consider the way the information looks when placed together with the designs that you have selected.
- Add more items or materials for design purposes but make sure that you will not make the educational brochure look too busy and crowded. Assess the output that you came up with and make particular changes when necessary.
Useful Tips in Creating an Outstanding Educational Brochure
Making an educational brochure from scratch can be a bit challenging. This is why it is very important for you to always be prepared and organized whenever you would like to begin the processes for educational brochure creation. Listed below are some of the tips that you can incorporate in the processes of developing your own educational brochure.
- Look into different kinds of brochure designs and examples especially those that are used for educational purposes. Doing this can help widen your perspective when it comes to designing your own educational brochure. More so, this can also make it easier for you to narrow down your design options based on the particular aesthetic that you would like to achieve.
- Make sure that you will not just focus on the content of the educational brochure. Aside from creating a draft or an outline of the things that you would like to discuss or present, it is also essential for you to focus on the format that you will use for the final educational brochure layout. Having a great structure for your presentation can make your educational brochure more effective and appealing.
- Stick with the purpose of the educational brochure’s creation so your formatting and design processes can have a direction. Envision the output that you would like to see once you are done designing, formatting, and putting together all the content of the document.
Using references can help you if you want to create an effective educational brochure with ease. We highly recommend you to browse through more examples and templates at template.net if you want to come up with the best and most suitable educational brochure for your organization.