13+ Day Care Contract Examples & Samples – PDF, DOC
There may be days where you need to leave your preschooler or even baby to a day care service provider. There are different reasons why this transaction is necessary which includes work commitments and other responsibilities that are essential to be done away from the child.
25+ Day Care Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | InDesign | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Since the safety and security of the child must be highly considered, a daycare contract must be put into writing. Just like when making a cleaning contract and a catering contract developing a daycare contract can be faster and easier if you will use references. Download the examples in this post so you can have document guides when developing your own daycare contract.
Provider-Guardian Child Care Contract
Child Care Enrollment Contract
Parent-Provider Child Care Contract
What Should a Daycare Contract Include?
A daycare contract is an example of a contract which provides information about the responsibilities of the daycare provider. Moreover, it also specifies how the rights of the daycare provider must be protected within the transaction. Like a security contract, a daycare contract must be specific and accurate. Here are some of the details that are essential to be included in the daycare contract:
- The name and the age of the child who will be supervised and taken cared of by a professional nanny or any daycare service provider
- The amount that must be paid by the parents or the guardians of the child to the nanny or the daycare service provider. You may also see child care contract.
- The specification for additional payments in varying circumstances which include rates for overtime, vacations, and holidays
- The policy and other regulations that should be followed both by the parents and the professional daycare service provider.
- Other relevant information that is important to be discussed including termination guidelines and procedures, specification of any allergies or illnesses that the child has and the responsibilities of the daycare service provider.
Family Child Care Contract
Daycare Contract Example
Livias Family Daycare Contract Agreement
Daycare Policy Contract
Sample Daycare Contract
Part-Time Child Care Contract
Child Care Contract Printable
Day Care Reimbursement Contract
Extended Daycare Contract
Size: 213 KB
Boarding Daycare Contract
Useful Tips That You Can Use in Making a Daycare Contract
If you have already created a maintenance contract, a safety contract, and other kinds of contracts; then developing a daycare contract can already come easy for you. However, you should not worry if it is your first time to make a daycare contract. Here are some of the tips that you can incorporate in the development of a daycare contract that you plan to use:
- Be specific when listing the expected deliverable of the daycare service provider.
- Make the document easy to understand and organized so that all call to actions and other responsibilities can be understood.
- Use downloadable contract examples and templates to help you come up with an impressive daycare contract.
Remember the items in this discussion and ensure that you will implement them accordingly if you are already in the process of starting the creation of a daycare contract.