An online survey is a questionnaire that the target audience can complete over the internet. Online surveys are usually created as web forms with a database to store the answers and statistical software to provide analytics. Sometimes, answering online surveys give people a chance to earn money or even win a prize if the survey indeed comes from a legitimate company and not some made up survey out there to steal your private data and personal information. Online surveys or questionnaires are actually very easy to create. You do not need an IT expert or a technician to help you make one when in fact, you can do it on your own through the help of other online software or programs on the internet.
Companies and researchers would often make use of online surveys to gain a deeper understanding of their customers’ tastes and opinions. The goal of online surveys is to first provide more data on customers, which includes the basic demographic information (e.g. age, education level and so on) to social data (causes, clubs or activities the customer supports). What online surveys can do better than traditional surveys is that it is able to reach more people at a lower cost. For instance, posting an online survey in your Facebook account increases the probability of the survey being answered by many people in one instance and being shared by your respondents that reach out to more people. You may also see what is a questionnaire?
When making a survey, it is important that you should know as to the kind of data you are looking for. When making online surveys, it is crucial that you categorize the said online questionnaire in order to separate the kind of data that you are looking for. One other good reason is to separate the general questionnaire into parts so that the kind of questions may be separated from the rest. Below is an example of an online survey:
We are Fourth Year students taking up Communication Arts major in Media Communication with our graduate thesis entitled Promotional Materials in the ‘Be Like Trump’ campaign within the University of Ohio. In line with this, we request for your time and full cooperation. Rest assured that all your answers will be confidential and will be strictly used for academic purposes only. Thank you! You may also like assessment questionnaire examples
Directions: Please check whatever applies. You may check more than one item in the choices.
1. I am aware of the ‘Be Like Trump’ campaign
2. If yes, from where/whom did you learn about it?
c) Word of Mouth
d) Social Media
3. If from social media, which platform?
d) Others (Please provide examples)
You may also see what is the importance of a questionnaire?
4. I am properly informed about the campaign
5. I have seen the following collaterals
e) Others (Please provide examples)
You may also like evaluation questionnaire examples & samples
6. I have participated in the following events:
a) Campaign Launch
b) Uniform Exception
c) Others (Please provide examples)
7. I follow the ‘Be Like Trump’ campaign
8. If yes, do you clean your trash after eating in the canteen?
9. Do you segregate your trash properly in the right trash bin?
You may also check out lifestyle questionnaire examples & samples
10. If yes, how often do you segregate your trash?
a) Very frequently
b) Somewhat frequently
d) Somewhat infrequently
e) Very infrequently
11. After hearing about the ‘Be Like Trump’ campaign, how did you react?
d) With interest
12. I have seen the following collaterals in the following areas:
b) Comfort room
c) The portal gate of the University
d) Various school buildings
You may also see examples of questionnaire for customer satisfaction
13. How do you practice the ‘Be Like Trump’ campaign?
a) Throwing my own garbage properly
b) Segregating my trashes to the proper bin
c) Leaving the table clean for the next users
d) I do not practice this campaign
14. Is the ‘Be Like Trump’ campaign an adaptation of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) Clean as you Go” (CLAYGO) initiative?
15. I am knowledgable of the goals and the objectives of the campaign
16. The Supreme Student Council (SSC) is successful in disseminating the information to the student body
17. I observe proper waste management inside the campus
You may also like sports questionnaire examples & samples
18. I throw other people’s trashes whenever they fail to
19. I encourage my peers to practice environmentally healthy habits
20. I call out other people’s attention when they leave their trashes anywhere
Directions: Please choose one among the choices that best applies to you (SA- for strongly agree, A- for agree, N- for neutral, D- for disagree, and SD- for strongly disagree).
It is important to know the goals that your online survey seeks so that you can get better results.