Questions. We are bombarded by them everyday. From the moment we wake up to the time we fall asleep, questions abound in the corners of our mind. Why even the existence of questions? It is quite simple really. We are just looking for answers and our mind subconsciously generates this questionnaire making habit.
100,000+ Designs, Documents Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Keynote. - START DOWNLOADING
A questionnaire’s importance lies in the fact that through questions, we are able to obtain answers. We are never given anything not unless we ask. So there, some biblical connection exists from the logic of asking questions and of the reasons why we often tend to ask questions.
Assessment Questionnaire Examples
Self Assessment Questionnaire
Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Training Questionnaire Example
Training Analysis Questionnaire
Job Training Questionnaire
Sports Questionnaire Example
Questionnaire for Athletes
Sports Performance Questionnaire
Feedback Questionnaire Template
Student Feedback Questionnaire
Customer Feedback Questionnaire
Presentation Feedback Questionnaire
What is a Questionnaire Template?
In the science that is statistical analysis, a questionnaire template is considered to be a research instrument that is composed of a series of questions and other instructions intended for gathering information from a group of subjects or individuals.
Creation of a Questionnaire Template
Questionnaire examples and interview questionnaire examples in PDF are found in the page for your reference. In the creation of a questionnaire, there are four types of questions that are asked namely:
- Closed ended Questions – respondents are limited to a fixed set of responses.
- Yes or No – the respondents can only reply with a yes or a no.
- Multiple choice – a few to several options are available for choosing
- Scaled Questions – graded responses based on a rank-order scale
- Open-Ended Questions – respondents provide own answers with no constraint on answers.
- Completely unstructured – any answer based on opinion of respondent
- Word association – first word that comes to mind of respondent.
- Sentence completion – respondent complete an incomplete sentence
- Story completion – respondent complete an incomplete story
- Picture completion – respondents fill in empty speech balloon
- Thematic Apperception – respondents explain a picture
- Contingency Question – asked after a particular response to a prior question
- Matrix Question – identical response categories assigned to multiple question
Small Business Questionnaire
Business Research Questionnaire
Business Plan Questionnaire
Product Questionnaire Example
Product Evaluation Questionnaire
Product Survey Questionnaire
Survey Questionnaire Template
Market Survey Questionnaire
Employee Survey Questionnaire
Health Survey Questionnaire
Health Questionnaire Example
Patient Health Questionnaire
Health Assessment Questionnaire
Questionnaire for Depression Scale
Guidelines in Creating Questionnaires
Before any kind of survey Questionnaire, considering how the results of such survey have to be determined in relation to its impact to any kind of decision making process to ascertain if it is worth making the survey at all.
- Question types – Only questions directed towards the goal of the survey have to be asked. Irrelevant questions need not be mentioned at all.
- Manner and location – selection of respondents based on how and where they were selected will decide if the results can indeed be representative of a similarly large populace.
- Measurement index – determination of conclusions from the data gathered will rely on the scale or index of measurement as a representation of an average response of the sample group.
- Backdoor research – As the name implies, researchers define the final information needed and then formulate the questions to get the to that information.
- Neutrality – There should be no biased questions that entice respondents to answer in a similar way. Questions should be kept as simple as possible to avoid encouraging respondents to answer a certain way more than the other.
- All-encompassing – The list of questions should be able to cover the entirety of the chosen category or subject.
- Respondent selection – Respondents should be selected in that they should fit the frame of reference of the topics of the survey. They should be knowledgeable enough on the topics to be able to contribute accurate and truthful representations of a chosen populace.
- Overlap in Responses – There should also not be a case of double or overlapping categories which can be solved by specifics in the questions or with the placement of an “other” option
Questionnaire examples in PDF found in the page shows the application of the above mentioned guidelines. Feel free to browse the page for other samples to guide you in formulating your own questionnaire.
Market Research Questionnaire
Project Research Questionnaire
Research Evaluation Questionnaire
Employee Questionnaire Template
New Employee Questionnaire
Employee Feedback Questionnaire
Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Investment Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Security Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Free Risk Assessment Questionnaire
What is the Purpose of a Questionnaire?
Questionnaires, more often than not, have the first and foremost intention of uncovering answers. They are further useful in the following:
- Awareness – Individuals perceive a commodity or issue in different ways. Understanding how people accept or see a product or issue helps in getting a clear picture about it and may be able to compensate from the results and improve on the issues preventing individuals from accepting that product or issue. Sales and marketing teams usually conduct such surveys to determine what the consumers or customers are actually saying about the products they are offering in order for them to correct and address issues uncovered during the said survey.
- Discernment of experiences – There are questionnaires made in order to acquire truthful recollections of individual experience relating to a product or service. Such questionnaires help narrow down issues concerning the product or service. Health questionnaire examples shown in the page have this goal in assessing public health safety and concerns.
- Evaluating sentiments – Certain questionnaires were made to measure sentiments of subject population in relation to an issue or perhaps a political persona. These questionnaires are quite useful in measuring the chances of, say for example, a political candidate to win in a certain state where a survey questionnaire example may be used.
Job Questionnaire Example
Job Analysis Questionnaire
Job Information Questionnaire
Service User Questionnaire
Customer Service Questionnaire
Examples of Evaluation Questionnaire
Medical Questionnaire Template
What are the Benefits of using a Questionnaire?
Without a doubt, questionnaires are important in uncovering issues about a product or service directly from the users or customers.
- Anonymity – Some questionnaires allow responses to be recorded anonymously making responses more truthful and factual.
- Response time – Unlike traditional interviews, questionnaires provide the chosen subjects enough time to answer or provide responses to questions
- Issue quantity – Questionnaires hit the home run in terms of addressing a number of issues in a most efficient way and do so with the prospect of a high response rate
- Consistency – A large number of respondents or subject population are able to receive the same set of identical questions having standardized set of responses which help in understanding behavior responses of large number of respondents.
- Cost – Costs are reduced in getting surveys from a large number of respondents since questionnaires can be simultaneously given to subject groups without having the need to find time to interview each individual in the group.
- Convenience – Questionnaires can be mailed to respondents for easier distribution instead of personally handing over the forms
Sample questionnaires, such as the student questionnaire example, show the above mentioned advantages are found in the page for reference.