A questionnaire template is a tool usually used to provide a set of questions beneficial for data gathering, analysis, and research. The importance of a questionnaire is evident in a lot of processes as it allows entities to have an idea about the items and information that they would like to know.
100,000+ Designs, Documents Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Keynote. - START DOWNLOADING
Questionnaires can be written, printed, or digital. This depends on the method that an entity will use to provide the questions to their target community. You may also see assessment questionnaire examples. We have a selection of questionnaire examples in PDF which you may all download in this post.
Customer Questionnaire Template
Market Research Questionnaire
School Questionnaire Template
Business Analysis Questionnaire
Small Business Questionnaire
Business Research Questionnaire
Product Questionnaire Example
Product Survey Questionnaire
Export Product Questionnaire
Market Survey Questionnaire
Survey Health Questionnaire
Sample Survey Questionnaire
What Is a Questionnaire Example?
Questionnaire examples in Word and those in other printed or digital documents can be defined as follows:
- A questionnaire example is a document that provides questions for a predetermined group to answer.
- A questionnaire is a sheet of paper or a digital copy that contains a series of items that people need to fill for an entity to gather data needed for research or assessment. You may also see evaluation questionnaire examples & samples.
- A questionnaire is a research instrument used for statistical analysis of the details presented by and for a target group.
Health Questionnaire Example
Patient Health Questionnaire
Personal Health Questionnaire
Health Assessment Questionnaire
Product Research Questionnaire
How to Write a Questionnaire Example
Whether it is a student questionnaire example or a marketing research questionnaire that you will create, here are some steps that can help you make a questionnaire in an easier and more efficient manner:
- Identify the purpose on why the questionnaire is needed to be created.
- Make sure that you are aware of all the variables that should be present within a questionnaire which includes: the questions that you would like to ask; the community that you will use to answer the questionnaire; the kind of assessment that you need to have the result that you need. You may also like lifestyle questionnaire examples & samples.
- Specify the instructions and directions that the community who will answer the questionnaire should follow.
- Properly place the questions accordingly based on how they can affect the areas of the study that you will execute.
- Know the medium or platform that you will use in disseminating the questionnaire to your target community. You may also check out how to prepare a questionnaire.
Consumer Research Questionnaire
Self Assessment Questionnaire
Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Dissertation Research Questionnaire
Guidelines for Writing an Effective Questionnaire
A questionnaire is an important tool in gathering details and information which researchers or any entity driven to acquire new knowledge from first hand resources would like to have. A few of the guidelines that you may follow in creating effective questionnaire templates and examples include these items:
- Be specific with the kinds of questions that you will throw to your community. It is important for them to know the things that you would like to know so they can supply the information that will fit your needs.
- As much as possible, use a conversational language unless it is a strict scientific questionnaire that you are creating. It will be very helpful to assess the language that you will use especially in consideration of the condition or social level of the community that you will give the questionnaire to.
- Be direct to the point in terms of the directions that you will give. It will be helpful if you have different directions to the different areas of your questionnaire. Make sure to know the scope of the initial direction before creating another one for the next phase of the questionnaire, if there is any. You may also like examples of a questionnaire for customer satisfaction.
- Always be structured in terms of the questions that you will present. More so, it will be best if your questions are arranged based on their relevance to each other rather than skipping to other details right away.
Training Questionnaire Example
Training Needs Analysis Questionnaire
Personal Training Questionnaire
Employee Training Questionnaire
Employee Performance Questionnaire
Employee Feedback Questionnaire
Employee Satisfaction Questionnaire
Sports Questionnaire Example
Sports Health Questionnaire
Sports Performance Questionnaire
Purposes of Creating Questionnaires
There are different reasons why questionnaires are made. Some of the purposes of creating questionnaires include the following:
- To gather necessary details about a community for a research study
- To identify the needs and wants of a company’s target market which is helpful in building a comprehensive market research
- To know the suggestions of people about a program or a curriculum
- To assess the effectiveness of a process being implemented within an organization
- To build health questionnaire examples essential for the improvement of the medical, sanitary and health safety condition of a community.
Feedback Questionnaire Example
Questionnaire for Student Feedback
Recruitment Feedback Questionnaire Example
Why Are Questionnaire Examples Important?
Questionnaire examples are important for the following reasons:
- Survey questionnaire examples can get a relative percentage of the thoughts of the predetermined community.
- Using questionnaire examples allows the entity to have a guide in the interpretation of the output that they will have based on the answers present within the specified document.
- Questionnaire examples assure that there will be an objective method that will be used for data gathering and assessment.
Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Investment Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Using a Questionnaire
A survey questionnaire, if well-curated and contains the right questions necessary for its purpose of creation, can provide the following benefits:
- It can set the tone in which the study or research will be based on. If the questions present within a questionnaire has been though of properly, it can help a lot in terms of providing the details necessary for the development of the study.
- Interview questionnaire examples allow the interviewee to be fully aware of the content that he/she needs to provide. This way, he/she can be more open about the things that are only important to the study which will then help the exchange of details not veer away from what the written interview is all about.
- Using a questionnaire can make it easier for an entity to gather data in a wider manner within the community that they will use for an assessment. You may also see health questionnaire examples.
- Questionnaires make it easier to analyze the data being collected especially if the content of this document is already pre-arranged based on how they can affect the flow of the process where it will be used.
There are still a lot of ways about how questionnaires can be beneficial. If you will create one, make sure to have a template to follow for a better format and always be reminded of the tips and guides that we have presented in this article.
1. What is A Questionnaire?
A questionnaire can be defined as a research instrument that consists of a series of questions for the purpose of gathering information from others. It is mainly devised for the purpose of a survey or a statistical study. It consists of both open and close-ended questions.
2. Why is a Questionnaire important?
Questionnaires can be an effective means of measuring the behaviors, preferences, attitudes, opinions, and intentions of a large audience. It is cheaper and quicker than any other method. You can ask any group of audiences, depending on their age groups, at once for responses for certain questions.
3. What should a Questionnaire include?
A questionnaire should include the following details in it:
- An introductory statement or a cover letter
- Contact and return information
- Purpose of the questionnaire
- Blanks for the respondents to fill in their basic details
- Mention why it is important to fill it so that the respondents understand why it is worth their while.
4. What makes a good Questionnaire?
To make a good questionnaire, you should make sure that it shouldn’t be a lengthy one. The language that is used must be simple and easy to understand. The terms must be explained well. It is also important that the questions are logical and are arranged in a proper sequence.
5. What are the advantages of using a Questionnaire?
There are many advantages to using a questionnaire. A few of them are mentioned below:
- They are inexpensive and practical
- They offer a quick way to get results with ease
- They can be easily analyzed
- Questionnaires offer actionable data
- They are scalable and comparable easily
- There is a high level of respondent anonymity.