We all dream of buying our own house someday. Or buying a land where we can build our business. It is a huge investment for some of us. But sometimes looking for a property can be a really stressful to our part as it needs analysis especially if we don’t know where to start. That is the perfect time to look for a real estate company.
A real estate company brochures can provide you a lots of property or houses that you can choose from. They determine which properties are available that are also fits your standards thus saving you from the struggle of looking for a property.
Modern Real Estate Brochure Template
Real Estate Tri-fold Brochure Template
Construction Company Bi Fold Brochure
Construction Brochure Template
Construction Bi Fold Brochure Template
Construction Company Brochure Template
Construction Company Tri Fold Brochure
Real Estate Property Brochures
Tri-Fold Real Estate Property Brochure
Creative Real Estate Property Brochure
Real Estate Tri-Fold Brochures
Real Estate Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Modern Real Estate Tri-Fold Brochure
Commercial Real Estate Tri-Fold Brochure
Real Estate Agent Brochure Examples
Real Estate Agent Personal Brochure
Real Estate Agent Marketing Brochure
Real Estate Agent Bi-Fold Brochure
Tri-Fold Real Estate Agent Brochure
Luxury Real Estate Brochures
Luxury Real Estate Bi-Fold Brochure
Luxury Free Real Estate Brochure
What Is Real Estate?
Before we boil down to the definition of a real estate, let’s define first what is a land.
A land is the solid surface of the earth that has no water on it.
Real estate, on the other hand refers to a land and the building on it as well as any physical property along with its rights, this includes the house, the wall that is built around it, the fencing and the natural resources of the land including the garden, farmed crops, trees, waters, and minerals.
Also with its rights are the air above the property and the underground below the land.
The 4 Categories of Real Estate
Real estates is categorize into 4 types based on how it is used; residential, commercial, industrial, and land.
- Residential Real Estates – This includes, new constructed houses or houses that is open for resale. There are also condominiums that is either leasehold or freehold and townhouses or vacation houses. Residential real estates is commonly comprises of either a single family or multifamily constructions that is available for occupation and not for business brochures.
- Commercial Real Estate – This type of real estate are intended to make a profit out of capital or rental earnings. This includes mall, shopping centers, offices including medical, educational and government buildings, hotels and apartment buildings but not to confuse with the latter, even though apartments are used for residences, they are still consider as commercial since they are used to produce income. You can also check our commercial agreement examples and marketing plan examples to get you started.
- Industrial Real Estate – A property that is used for industrial activities. Examples of industrial real estates are manufacturing buildings, factories and warehouses. This property are usually used for research, creating and distributing of goods and for storage and assembly.
- Land – Includes empty lands that is undeveloped, in a development process or a reuse sites. Farms , lawns, ranches and mines are examples of land real estates.
Real Estate Company Brochure Examples
Real Estate Company Square Brochure
Real Estate Company Trifold Brochure
Real Estate Corporate Brochures
Real Estate Corporate Business Brochure
Real Estate Corporate Tri-fold Brochure
Free Real Estate Brochures
Free A4 Real Estate Brochure
Free Real Estate Portfolio Brochure
Landscape Real Estate Brochure Examples
Multipurpose Landscape Real Estate Brochure
Landscape Real Estate Bi-Fold Brochure
Starting Your Own Real Estate Company
Have you ever thought of starting a business where you can create a ton of money? They say that the real estate of business makes the most of money. You can start with that one; after all, lands do not depreciate.
Starting your own real estate company is not that easy, as what business is, right? But with some steps and guidelines to help you out, you can say that starting a real estate company is not that hard either.
- Save up enough money. You can not just start with nothing on your pocket. Real estate business needs a great financial investment. Which reminds me that we have financial statements example available for download. So, start saving up enough money to cover up everything.
- Get a broker license. You need to be legit so that you can sell a property legally. Find out how you can get your license in your country. Some of its requisites is to have an application letter and must obtain a state-approve course practically related to business or have an experience of being a real estate seller.
- Choose a location for your office. Make sure that your office is visible enough so that anyone can see and consider having a parking space for your clients.
- Equip your office. Your office should have a waiting area, signing area and a conference room. Other equipment like, telephone, fax machine, copier and at least one computer is also essential.
- Recruit agents to your real estate company. To make the sales faster and for you to not working and selling alone. Of course your agents should have a sales training so that they can not make some legal mistakes that can cost your company.
- Advertise your real estate company. Advertise it in a television and radio or in a newspaper or real estate publications. Establish also a brochure examples that you can simply give it to anyone who passes by or anyone who is interested yet have no time to look around.
Modern Real Estate Brochures
Modern Real Estate Tri-Fold Brochure
Modern Real Estate Agency Brochure
Modern Real Estate Bi-Fold Brochure
Real Estate Portfolio Brochures
Real Estate Portfolio Bi-Fold Brochure
Creative Real Estate Portfolio Brochure
Real Estate Bi-Fold Brochures
Real Estate Bi-Fold Square Brochure
Real Estate Business Bi-Fold Brochure
Real Estate Company Bi-Fold Brochure
A4 Real Estate Brochure Examples
A4 Real Estate Agency Brochure
A4 Corporate Real Estate Brochure
Minimal Real Estate Brochure
Minimal Real Estate Square Brochure
Minimal Real Estate Ecologic Brochure
Minimal Modern Real Estate Brochure
Different Kinds of Real Estate Brochures That You Can Use
There are lots of different brochures for your real estate company that you can download here, one that fits how you vision your real estate company and one that just simply represents your brokerage.
- Real Estate Property Brochures – This tri-fold brochure contains all the property that your company offers. From houses, condominiums and down to empty lots.
- Real Estate Agent Brochure – This kind of brochures features the agent that is specialize in that area or property. He is the one who will guide you through the process.
- Luxury Real Estate Brochures – If your company promotes luxurious and indulgent real estates then this one is best for you.
- Real Estate Company Brochure – Not only this brochure features the property that your company offers, it also features why your company is the best real estate out there.
- Landscape Real Estate Brochure – This brochure advertise landscape real estates. So if your company offers property that has panoramic and a scenic view, this one’s for you.
- Modern Real Estate Brochures – This brochure contains real estates that have modern and state-of-the-art designs.
- A4 Real Estate Brochure – This one features a particular property that is unique, high class and expensive.
- Minimal Real Estate Brochure – Simplicity is the key for the company that uses this kind of brochures because it features minimal design real estates.
We have lots of brochure examples available for download.
Real estate business can be the best business you could think of. Since land does not depreciate and in fact, it increases over the time. It is one of the best ways to make money and build wealth.