The emergency fund explains the available resources or sources of assets that can help and solve financial problems and dilemmas. The purpose of keeping the fund is to keep yourself secure from future losses or crises. The funds become useful in creating a security net as it covers all the emergency expenses in the crisis.
100,000+ Designs, Documents Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Keynote. - START DOWNLOADING
What is the Importance of having Emergency Funds?
There are different benefits and Importance of having emergency funds that you might know in your operations. Some of the most evident benefits are:
- If you start pouring into your emergency fund from day 1, it might help you to release your stress in the crisis. Because it is evident that when you have some emergency, you require finance, and it might make you face pressure either emotionally or mentally. So better than preparing a financial edge, it is better to develop a safety net for the worse situation. It can also help you not to lose your confidence in the biggest of life’s challenges.
- Emergency funds are not kept in closets at home, or in your debit cards, but in specific deposit policies that the banks provide. This is because when we have money in our immediate reach, we might feel tempted to use it and spend on anything that is not that important. But specific fund storing policies can’t be broken in one day and are stored for a long term period.
- It helps you to stay away from taking loans and other debts and paying interest on their respective interest rates. And your emergency fund in the bank does not charge even a single penny while taking them all out at any point in time.
What strategies can be used to Set Up Emergency Fund?
- Start as early as possible. It doesn’t matter you start it after having started earning or not. If you have capital, start saving.
- Make every month’s contribution to the fund. Calculate your entire earning by cutting all the expenses and liabilities and calculate the free amount that comes in your hands. You should at least save 20-30% of your free amount every month.
- You might get some refunds from the paid taxes of yours. If you get something of that sort, don’t take it as an extra amount to spend but deposit it as your savings.
10+ Emergency Fund Examples
1. Student Emergency Fund Example
Emergencies might be of different nature and it might come to different individuals. That is why planning and saving it properly helps in a different situation. You can understand more about it by reading this template on student emergency funds that frame an emergency management plan of the fund. It details many probable circumstances that might take place and how that can be mitigated with some stored capital.
2. Metro Build Emergency Fund Example
Every organizational and operational body should keep a set of plans prepared that can be acted upon in crisis situations. Such an emergency plan needs to be designed focussing on different threatening, vulnerabilities, and risks to that body. You have to plan it before getting into the situation and thus it might be tough sometimes. Thus we suggest you refer to this template if you are dealing with metro services. Because the template has finely prepared an emergency plan for certain emergency situations. So, try the template today!
3. Staff Emergency Fund Application Example
Different organizations think about their employees and design certain support plans for them to support emergency situations. The mentioned template is of the same sort framing emergency information form details and information on how one member can apply for the fund. You can get the template and use it in the same form to save your time and direct your staff members on the procedures of application.
4. Law Student Emergency Fund Example
For any sort of financial assistance to the students enrolled in your institute might need to follow certain procedures. Directing and notifying them with all the requirements and details of such a scheme is your responsibility. That is why we would suggest you choose this emergency assistance fund example template. Because the template has done what you might be required to do in the future. Using this you can save both your time and effort and can convey useful information to your students.
5. Emergency Fund Worksheet Example
6. Public health Emergency Fund Example
7. College Student Emergency Fund Example
8. Employee Emergency Fund Application Example
9. Emergency Fund Planning Example
10. Building Emergency Fund Example
11. Sample Emergency Fund in DOC