Any individual wanting to start a business are commonly faced with the dilemma of creating business plan. To most this may seem as quite a daunting task and to some a necessity in preparation for a business and the actual running of the business.
In the case of event plan, for example, a structure or form somewhat similar to a project plan is made. In any case at all, business plans or general plans always aim to define what the subject of the plan is about, steps in getting to that goal, and action or emergency plans or contingency plans in worst case scenarios of something going terribly wrong.
Spa Business Plan Template
Restaurant Business Plan
Real Estate Business Plan
Real Estate Management
Basic Business Plan
What Is a Business Plan?
A business plan, like any other plan example, contains a description of what that plan is about, how to go about executing that plan and back up or emergency plans in case all hell breaks loose.
Structuring a Business Plan
All plans, in general, contain the following items:
- Value Proposition or Executive Summary – A description to the proposed solution to a seen existing problem or potential. It an also be called as the elevator pitch for the idea or proposal. In other words, it should summarize the pros and cons of your idea.
- The Body – Similar to making an essay, this would contain the competitor analysis, your strategies, budget and targets. It should also contain the organizational structure and key roles and responsibilities for each team member.
- Conclusion – This part should contain the action plans, risk plans, and work plans that would act as a safety net in case of stumbling blocks and pit falls that may be encountered in the course of the business.
Simple business plan example in excel and business plan examples in doc format are found in the page for your immediate perusal. Just click on the download link button to access the file.
Business Continuity Plan
Business Continuity Management
Business Development Plan
Top Tips for Writing an Effective Business Plan
Before going into details in making an effective business plan, let us review what makes the business plans vital to any business.
- A business plan defines what your business is about and the particular steps to take in running the business. Without it, your business has no meaning or purpose
- A free business plan is a shared dream. It is a vision of a future and the possibilities that come with it.
- A business plan attracts $$$. Any potential investor is sure to jump right in after seeing projected figures and numbers involved.
- A business plan attracts good people. A well made business plan entices personnel who are good at what they do and catches the vibe of a business that is going to make it to the top.
So there, the very reasons why a plan example for business should be made and followed. Now, a few tips in creating an effective business plan:
- Make your executive summary short and simple. Be sure to include the primary goals of the business.
- Showcase the chosen management structure. Don’t just put it there, flaunt it. Emphasize on how your organizational structure can shape and change the direction and future of your business
- Make your products shine. Show comparisons with competitors and put the benefits of your product in the spotlight and of how consumers would be clamoring for that product over any competitor.
- Display your proposed marketing and sales strategies. Use charts and graphs that could help visualize the potential profits or financial projections.
- Review financial projections and the great potential future of the business. This would be intended for a presentation to get investors or additional funding for the business.
Work Plan Examples and Company Plan Examples that you see on the page are there to serve as inspiration for you to draw from in writing your very own business plan.
Business Strategic Plan
Small Strategic Plan
Final Strategic Plan
Business Startup Plan
E-commerce Startup Plan
Business Consulting Plan
What Are the Components of a Business Plan?
Every business plan involves the following components which are key factors in making your business plan fuller and more effective.
- Executive Summary – It describes the nature of the business and the solution it offers to cater to a specific market need.
- Company Overview – A narrative about your company profile and the achievements reached by the company.
- Competitive Analysis / Customer Analysis – A study showing and detailing information about your customer and the existing competitors including their behaviors in line with your business.
- Market Strategies – Details the particulars to the plans of getting your product across to clients effectively.
- Development Plans – Showcases the possible upcoming daily plans for change to further advance the goals of the company
- Operation and Management Plan – Contains the daily, monthly, and yearly processes involved in operating the business with the foresight for success and identifying key personnel that would contribute to that success.
- Financials – Revenue projections for the span of three to five years showing the continuity of the business and how it will be faring within the time duration.
Training plan examples and research plan examples shown on the page can be referenced in obtaining clarity in the structure and components of a business plan.
Cafe Business Plan
Event Business Plan
Car Wash Business Plan
Business Model Plan
Hotel Business Plan
Best Ideas Regarding Business Plans
Many ideas showcasing simple business plans are seen on the page. Most of them detail examples regarding the chosen business and how the plan is structured. You can get more ideas from the samples shown in the page for industries showing plans such as:
- Hotel Business plan – An example of such a plan is shown at the bottom portion of the page right above the paragraph above.
- Business Model Plan – A PDF file available for download that discusses different avenues in writing business plans. Just click on the download link button below the sample to access the file.
- Car Wash Business Plan – A formal business plan in starting up a car wash business
- Event Business Plan – Shows a sample in planning a personal event complete with executive summary and all
- Cafe Business Plan – Details objectives in starting up a cafe business and particular coffee that stands out in the area.
- Accounting Business Plan – Shows a document that provides ideas for planning a business per specific industry.
- Business Consulting Plan – A plan created from a planning software product.
- Strategic Plan – Features three different strategic plans for business and teams
Other plans including transition plan examples and annual plan examples are found in the page to help you in the making of your very own plan for your chosen business. Have a look around and see for yourself.