Wouldn’t it be a good thing for us if we knew where we were headed? Introspecting and figuring out ourselves can jump start the process of personal enlightenment. But it does not stop there. Knowing what we are capable of and what our weaknesses only means that we have the opportunity of bettering our current selves. This is where our personal plans come in and how we go about in order to achieve them.
Personal plan examples are available for download below. Clicking on any of the personal plan examples will take you a step closer to being able to map out where you will be heading to next
Personal Development Plans
Personal Leadership Development Plan
Personal Career Development Plan
Personal Improvement Plans
Personal Communication Improvement Plan
Personal Performance Improvement Plan
Personal Leadership Improvement Plan
Personal Health Improvement Plan
Personal Growth Plan Examples
Personal/Professional Growth Plan
Personal Development Growth Plan
Personal Leadership Growth Plan
Personal Insurance Plans
Personal Accident Insurance Plan
Personal Health Insurance Plan
Personal Injury Insurance Plan
Personal Workout Plans
Personal Fitness Workout Plan
Free Personal Workout Plan
Personal Training Workout Plan
Personal Action Plans
Personal Development Action Plan
Personal Safety Action Plan
Personal Leadership Action Plan
Personal Strategic Plans
Personal Career Strategic Plan
Personal Strategic Development Plan
Personal Marketing Plans
Personal Career Marketing Plan
Personal Training Marketing Plan
Personal Fitness Plans
Personal Fitness Business Plan
Personal Physical Fitness Plan
Personal Legal Plans
Personal Legal Skills Action Plan
Personal Business Plans
Personal Training Business Plan
Personal Assistant Business Plan
Personal Learning Plans
Personal Learning Development Plan
Personal Pension Plan Examples
Group Personal Pension Plan
Personal Protected Pension Plan
Self-Awareness vs. Self-Knowledge
The first step towards developing a personal saving plan is self-awareness. Being able to recognize your existence alone is not self-awareness. Being self-aware is not simply in acknowledging you exist but in having the consciousness of knowing that you are alive.
Self-knowledge, on the other hand, is being able to know who and what we are. It is knowing our physical, emotional, and behavioral components. Self-knowledge includes our recognition of our physiological attributes including race, color, and gender. Part of our self-knowledge also institutes our beliefs and values that include the range of emotions that we bear.
Self-knowledge also aims to gauge the controls that we have put up, be it emotional or physical.
- Physical controls comprise of the limits of our own physiological state. From how much sleeping hours we need to the weight we can carry. Being able to know where our threshold lies is a significant aspect of getting to know ourselves.
- Emotional controls refer to our limits when presented with stressful situations and how we deal with these situations. Handling physical challenges is one thing, but waging a war against emotional turmoil is a whole different area.
Improving Self-Awareness and Knowledge
- Meditate. Clear your mind. Concentrate on your breathing. There are many forms of meditation that you can take. All have the goal of focusing on thinking less and relaxing your thoughts.
- Make a list of your key plans and priorities. Having a journal can aid your focus on your goals. Ask yourself what you are trying to attain. What action plan can get you results? Think of what is slowing you down from reaching that goal and what you could do to change that. Focusing on what needs to be done first improves your chances of actually accomplishing your goals.
Personal Retirement Plans
Personal Retirement Pension Plan
Personal Trainer Retirement Plan
Personal Finance Retirement Plan
Personal Insurance Retirement Plan
Personal Change Plans
Personal Change Management Plan
Personal Change Action Plan
Personal Behavior Change Plan
Personal Evacuation Plans
Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan
Personal Sales Plans
Personal Sales Action Plan
Personal Business Sales Plan
Personal Sales Development Plan
Personal Strategic Sales Plan
Personal Savings Plan Examples
Personal Health Savings Plan
Personal Finance Savings Plan
Personal Retirement Savings Plan
Personal Pension Savings Plan
Personal Wellness Plans
Personal Wellness Action Plan
Personal Wellness Lesson Plan
Personal Career Plans
Personal Career Action Plan
Personal Strategic Career Plan
Personal Recovery Plan Examples
Personal Disaster Recovery Plan
Personal Financial Recovery Plan
- Consult trusted friends. – Ask feedback from your friends. Listen to what they have to say. This will help in determining what your strengths and weaknesses are in creating your personal plan.
- Ask feedback from work – Formal criticism also helps in addressing undesired behavior. Constructive criticism helps you understand your strengths apart from your weaknesses. This is another area where you can get information to input in your personal work plan.
- Gain experience outside of comfort zone – Do not restrict yourself to one area alone. Try travelling to broaden your knowledge and try new experiences. Your responses to certain situations may change when done in a different setting. This is where your contingency plan on developing your strengths and improving weaknesses lie in the personal plan.
- Push your limits – Try not to stay complacent. Keep on imposing new challenges for you to achieve. Work out and test the limits of your physical body. Try to push them even further. Self awareness is not only a mental but also a physical state. The mind and body must work together to achieve this goal. This will be your developmental targets to indicate in your personal plan.
- Welcome Coaching – We are not created perfect therefore we must accept our flaws whenever one is found. Creative criticism helps us grow by acknowledging where our faults lie and accepting suggestions on how to deal with it. This is part of your personal training plan where you get ideas from others and try applying them to your personal plan.
Personal Care Plans
Individual Personal Care Plan
Personal Branding Plans
Personal Branding Business Plan
Personal Success Plan
Personal Success Action Plan
Personal Success Strategic Plan
Personal Sustainability Plans
Personal Sustainability Action Plan
Personal Safety Plan Examples
Personal Safety Leadership Plan
Personal Patient Safety Plan
Personal Safety Action Plan
Personal Statement Plans
Personal Statement Career Plan
Personal Statement Lesson Plan
Personal Support Plans
Personal Budget Support Plan
Personal Learning Support Plan
Personal Care Support Plan
Personal Academic Plans
Personal Academic Development Plan
Personal Academic Improvement Plan
Personal Continuity Plan Examples
Personal Business Continuity Plan
Personal Technology Plans
Personal Technology Improvement Plan
Personal Technology Action Plan
Building on Improvements
So what comes after self-awareness? This is perhaps the most tricky part in the process as we aim to build on the improvements we have made and sustaining those improvements. As any form of development or improvement, the path is clear but the challenges abound.
- Enhancing your Quality of Life – The next step is obviously cultivating a structure in maintaining your progress. Eating right, exercise and taking care of your over all health aims to enhance your physical condition. Having attained and maintained this means you can be on top of your game in executing development plan for your career and future.
- Time Management – Being able to know the limits to your physical, mental, and emotional state allows you to manage your time well; bringing over-all balance. This means knowing how to juggle between your personal dealings and making management plan the most out of your career. Further development is generally aimed to put you at the apex of your career choice.
- Money ($$$) and Social Status – Advancing in your career would then allow you to earn more and gain more experience. This obviously increases your net worth. And who does not want to get more? With experience and further development, you gain more and more acquaintances, peers, and colleagues expanding your social circle and somewhat increasing your standing in the community. This would then put you in an advantageous position if you venture further into politics or even in starting your own business plan.
- Fulfillment of Goals – Self-awareness ultimately brings you to your goals. The fulfillment of your aspirations. And what of the end game? That choice is entirely up to you. The world is yours for the taking!
The path was not easy but surely worth all of your sacrifices and determination. For some, it is considered inner peace. To some nirvana. And to most of us – heaven.