If you are to organize a concert, one thing you should never miss in the pre-production phase is the promotion of your event. While there are a lot of ways on how you can promote a concert, sending out concert flyers can be just the perfect promotional tool you are looking for. There is simply nothing that can match a good concert flyer design in the way that you promote the concert you are organizing to your target audience.
Is it your first time creating a concert flyer design? Or do you simply want to brush up your skills in designing one? You are in the right place for we have provided you with insights you can learn from as well as concert flyer examples and templates that can help you quickly and easily design one.
Consider learning these elements that make up even the most basic concert flyer design.
1. General Information: Your concert flyer’s front page must always contain the important information that your target audience must easily and quickly read. You defeat the purpose of a concert flyer as a promotional tool if you are going to forget writing down the general information of the concert or if you have placed a very long one. Your concert flyer’s back page can contain supporting information, such as a map of the concert venue or the concert’s frequently asked questions.
2. Graphics: It is still important that you are going to include some graphics in your flyer to break the monotony if you are just going to include full-on text. Keep in mind that flyers are promotional tools; how can you promote if it does not look appealing? The graphics you include make your flyer design appealing and attractive that with just one glance at it, it will surely get your target audience curious and interested.
3. Headline: The headline is the one that would immediately capture the attention of your target audience that just one glimpse of it can make them grab the flyer immediately. The headline should be a catchy, short phrase but it could also be the names of the main acts of your concert event. Make sure that you are going to choose the best typography for your headline. Also, make sure that is large enough for anyone to easily read even at just one glance and at a distance.
4. Content: Catching the attention of your target audience is not enough—you have to keep it going and you can only do so if you are going to add in content that will sustain the attention you have gained from your headline. In order to do so, you should observe brevity and you should write succinctly so that you will be able to deliver your message effectively.
5. Location or Contact Information: What good is an excellently designed concert flyer if you are not going to include the location of your concert event or contact information on how you can get a hold of the concert tickets? Consider making it easy for your target audience to know this information in your concert flyer. Even if you have successfully grabbed the attention of your target audience, it will not be considered successful if they will not contact you and ask more about the details of your concert event or even ask where to get the tickets!
Making your concert flyer visually appealing alone is not enough to create and achieve the maximum impact you want to get—you certainly need to compose the most effective copy to work hand in hand with the visual design in order to produce an effective promotional tool. With that, we have provided you the steps on how to compose the copy of your concert flyer.
Even before you can start placing your copy in to your concert flyer, it is highly encouraged that you should have some planning first before you do anything that you will regret as soon as you have placed it in your flyer. Keep in mind that when it comes to flyers, less will always be more.
In developing a strategy, you have to identify first the essential information that you should include. Brainstorm, if you must. But as soon as you have the list, you should make it a point that you will narrow down what you have brainstormed so far. You may also see church flyer designs
If you have finally decided what specific essential information you want to include in your concert flyer, you should then organize and prioritize this information on your flyer in a way that your readers will be able to easily navigate around your concert flyer.
The idea here is you should be able to create a hierarchy of the text that you are to include on your flyer so that at just one glance of your concert flyer, the reader will be able to easily direct his or her eyes toward the most important information down to the additional ones.
For you to be able to effectively do the organization and set the priorities, consider the following:
Keep in mind to incorporate your purpose in your concert flyer through your copy. And since the obvious purpose for sending concert flyers is to promote your concert, make sure that you are going to effectively communicate this through your copywriting.
The more you are going to invest your time and effort in making sure that you relay the purpose of your concert flyer, the more you will likely to get a good response.
Designing a concert flyer design can be tricky, but with these tips, you will surely be guided in a way that you will no longer see designing one as a daunting task.
1. Consider listening to the main act of the concert you are designing for: Keep in mind that music is also a form of expression and you can identify the perfect concert flyer design through the songs produced by the main acts of the concert event.
2. Never forget about planning the content of your concert flyer design: Do not just put whatever information you want to include on your concert flyer design. Take some time to carefully plan out what content you want to put in while being aware that it could either make or break the success of your concert flyer.You may also see music flyer examples.
3. Do not forget to make use of images: Images always have an impact on people. Take advantage of this by making sure that you are only choosing visual designs that can surely create that desired impact on the target readers or audience of your concert flyer.
4. Always pay attention to your choice of font and color: Even if the images are considered the ones responsible for making a concert flyer appealing, the font and colors you choose to incorporate in your concert flyer can also make or break the effectivity of your concert flyer design.
Concert flyers can come in various sizes, namely basic size, half size, and poster size. Learn more about these below:
1. Basic size: This is perhaps the most common size used by most flyers and not just concert flyers. This is because it can easily fit into a regular printer without having to cut its parts or cut sheets of paper. The basic size concert flyer comes in 8.5 × 11 inches.
2. Half size: If you are in a budget, you might want to consider following this size, which is also known as a half sheet. Opting for this size is less costly. Divide a basic flyer size in two and you get a half size of a concert flyer. The half size concert flyer comes in 8.5 × 5.5 inches. You may also see invitation flyer designs
3. Poster size: Do you want to gain attention fast and easy? Opt for poster size flyer sizes. Double the size of a basic flyer size and you get this. With the use of the poster size, you will be able to include and present more information about your concert event. The poster size concert flyer comes in 17 × 11 inches.
A concert flyer is a kind of flyer that you use in promoting an upcoming concert that you are organizing. It contains the details of the concert, especially the information about the main acts as well as the front acts of your concert event. Other than that, it contains the basic information such as the concert venue, date of the concert, venue of the concert, and the contact information.
The purpose of a concert flyer is mainly to promote a concert event to your target audience with the main goal that is to make the target audience attend the concert being promoted. A concert flyer is definitely helpful to those people who are surely attending the concert because it can serve as their guide for concert flyers contain vital information a concertgoer must be knowledgeable about.
We do hope that you are able to gain insights about concert flyers with the help of this article and the concert flyer examples that we have also uploaded here. Are you organizing a concert anytime soon? Promote it using the concert flyer templates that we have collected and compiled here in this article.