This is the last ride, boys. The last time we’re all going to be together as a class, as a batch, and as friends. After this, we won’t be seeing each other that much anymore. So hell, we gotta make the most out of what we can. There are only two songs that normally comes to mind when it comes to emotional occasions such as graduation.
First one would be the final song of High School Musical 3. It’s Graduation Day for Troy (Zac Efron) and the gang. As the title suggests, this three-part romantic dramatization with overgrown actors as the stars represents the struggles of what high schoolers go through in a musical. At the conclusion of the three-part movie, old scores and disputes are settled between rivals and they all sing their final song together as one. You may also see reference letters.
High School Musical,
Who Says We Have To Let It Go?
It’s The Best Part We’ve Ever Known, Step Into The Future!
But Hold On to,
High School Musical, Lets Celebrate Where We Come From,
The Friends Who’ve been There All Along, Just Like,
Our High School, High School Musical!
If you are a fan of the Fast and Furious franchise, then you might have heard of this song in the seventh movie. Entitled “See You Again”, this song was dedicated to Paul Walker who died in a car crash even before the film was completed. Of all the cast and crew who took his loss the hardest was Vin Diesel who claimed that Paul was like a brother to him. In this case, this song is a reminder to each and every one of us that they are never really gone, but they will always be a part of our lives in all that we do. Their soul and their spirit will always remain now and forever. You may also see acknowledgement letters.
It’s been a long day without you, my friend
And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again
We’ve come a long way from where we began
Oh I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again
Goodbyes are hard. We all understand that. But, it is important to let out all that you need to express to your friends before you never get the chance and opportunity to do so again. Say it like you mean it. Don’t worry, it does not have to be too complicated and does not have to be lengthy or short. It is entirely up to your discretion. But, make sure that the letter contains your soul and feelings in it for it to be truly heartfelt and emotional. Otherwise, it is just another letter.
Here are some tips that can help you write a truly emotional farewell letter:
1. It should be friendly but must be written formally. Keep in mind that a letter for your friends and a letter written to your family is different.You may also see business reference letters.
2. It must imply your actual purpose of letter writing. All written letters must have a purpose. You can’t go on about whining forever. If your emotional letter has no purpose, then what is the point of writing it in the first place?
3. It must have a proper introduction and conclusion. Greet and end the letter properly.
4. It must have easy but effective words. As mentioned before, you do not need to complicate the letter with fancy words too much for the human mind. Remember that simplicity is the beauty. Besides, a simpler and more understandable message just means that the letter will be appreciated even more since the recipient will have an easier time comprehending on what you are trying to convey. You may also see recommendation letters.
5. Avoid excessive writing. Do not make it too long, just be precise.
6. Use small and simple sentences. Don’t drag the sentences by putting ’and’, ‘or’. Keep it small!
7. Correct grammar is an absolute must. So, make sure to proofread your letter before sending it.
8. Do not be too hard on the person. Especially when you are trying to mend old wounds. Don’t totally blame the person. According to the Bible, Jesus said to remove the plank out of your eye in order to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. Don’t be too judgmental towards the recipient. We are only human after all. You may also see business proposal letters.
9. Appreciate the person. Thank the person for all that he or she has done for you in his or her life. Try to remember all the times that he or she has been there for you in your darkest days and the happiest of times– through thick and thin. For sticking up with you even when the rest seem to bring you down. A mere thank you is just not enough. You may also see termination letters.
10. Be sincere. If you are not sincere about what you write in your letter, then you can forget writing one in the first place. You may also see notice letters.
11. Be witty. If you are the type of person who does not want to get too emotional about writing the farewell letter, you can add a bit of humor and fun to lighten up the mood for something so serious. It is also a nice way to break the ice as well.You may also see thank you letters.
12. Wish for a good future. Never forget to wish the best for your friend. You do not want to wish omen to him or her, don’t you?
I sincerely thank you for still being friends with me, even though I know I haven’t been a really good friend to you. Most of the time, I get too lazy to reply to your messages in text. Sometimes, I just don’t want to reply. I don’t think you know this (or maybe you do by now) but I’m not a very social person. I like to keep to myself. When I’m in school, yes, I talk to people. But, when school is over and I’m elsewhere, that’s when I start retreating from people and going back to myself.
I’m just explaining myself and why I act the way I do, but I know that’s no excuse for being rude (when I don’t answer your messages). I’m sorry for that. I’m sorry for constantly ignoring you and everyone else.
I am really, really, 100% proud of the woman that you’ve become. You’re not perfect, sure, but nobody is. You’re still a work in progress, but I like the progress that I see in you. You have a lot of potentials, and I hope that by the time we graduate, you’d have learned to harness it and use it to your advantage. You’re studious, hardworking, and driven. You have the passion to get things done ASAP.
Those are good qualities and I hope that you keep them. Keep on improving. You’ll reach your dreams someday if you keep on moving forward. Don’t let anyone bring you down. Don’t let the hardships of life bring you down. Endure and persevere because I’m confident that you’ll be successful in life.
So, that ends my letter. I’m going to miss you. Continue to become the great woman I know you can be and see you in the near future. Always keep in touch, OK?
It does not take much to show how much your friends or colleagues mean to you. All it takes is just to be sincere enough about it and how grateful you are for him or her. You may also see complaint letters.