Applying for a job is one thing but getting accepted into that job is another thing entirely. That means after taking a hard look at your resume and taking a closer look at your test results and analyzed your character and personality based on the interview, the company has deemed you as a suitable candidate that will become a great asset and benefit towards the organization. But before you start working for real, you will be offered first a job appointment letter by the institution. You may also see application letter examples & samples
This serves as a bound written contract from the company to you, informing you of the basic regulations and perks that you are to incur once you start working for them. Because once you sign that contract, there’s no turning back anymore. You will have to commit to the job until you decide to resign. So, make sure that you really believe in the company that you are going to work for and that the job is right for you along with the perks and incentives, otherwise it will just be a deliberate waste of time. You may also like complaint letter examples & samples
A well-written employee referral program letter is vital to running a successful recruiting-by-referral initiative. An effective message can encourage workers to act as extensions of your own hiring process, contacting the brightest talent in their networks. You may also check out acknowledgement letter examples & samples
It is important to keep all of these points in mind so you start the relationship off on the right foot and on a clear note when you make a formal offer to a candidate. List down the specifics on which the employee needs to know beforehand so that he can prepare for the real work ahead of him on Day 1. You may also like business reference letter examples
However, regardless of your situation, you should always include the job title, salary and benefit information, expectations, start date, and the structure of the employment relationship in the letter. Here is an example of what a job appointment letter may look like for new employees. You may also see offer letter examples for more information and details.\
January 19, 1960
Mr. Indiana Jones
Dear Mr. Jones,
Good day! With reference to the discussions you have had with us, we are pleased to appoint you as “Retriever of Lost and Historical Artifacts” for our Croft Industries on the following terms and conditions:
1. You will be paid a consolidated amount of $2000 per annum.
2. The aforementioned amount will consist of the following:
a) $50,000 per annum as fixed pay, and
b) $1,000 per annum which serves as the finders fee for every historical find you uncover
3. This job appointment is effective for a maximum of 10 years effective from the date of your joining and may be renewed on when the said contract expires. This arrangement is in effect from January 30 and will be valid for a period of ten years. You may also like how to write a resignation letter
4. As a retriever of lost and historical artifacts, you will have no permanent office space, but will still have to report to your supervisor, Nathan Drake or directly to Miss Lara Croft. Because of your expertise in many different areas, however, your assistance may be required in the organization’s many departments (e.g. research, weapons training, self-defense lessons, etc…). You may also check out employee reference letter samples
5. You may also be assigned such other duties at the discretion of the management in any branch or office of Croft Industries.
6. You will be eligible for 100 days leave pro-rated per calendar year. These leaves are classified as vacation leaves and sick leaves. You may also see notice letter examples
7. Comprehensive Accident/ Medical Health Insurance will be provided for you and your spouse.
8. Other than the benefits that were mentioned above, you will not receive any other additional benefits.
9. This appointment can be terminated by giving three-months notice on either side or payment in lieu of shortfall in this notice period. You may also like business letter examples
10. You shall adhere and comply with all the statutes and regulations placed by the management.
11. During the tenure of each assignment, you will be assigned a team comprising of archaeologists, historians, and two bodyguards. Should you ever encounter old villains, arch-nemesis, or overly ambitious people who may try to use that treasure for diabolical purposes, you have the choice to run away or put up a fight and attempt to recover the treasure first.
The company also offers a death insurance up to $100,000 should you choose the latter option. Should you manage to escape death, you will not only be rewarded with a bonus, but also receive the finders fee and credit yourself as the discoverer of the said artifact which will be showcased in the top museums. You may also check out official resignation letter examples
12. Discretion is important. You are not allowed to discuss your assignments with friends and family members or your relatives. The hiring of mercenaries is not allowed during each assignment unless your pre-assigned team is not available or any other team for that matter. The hiring of these mercenaries must be assessed by the board and must undergo the regular assignment briefing. They will be compensated courtesy of the company. You may also see new hire welcome letter examples
13. Croft Industries lays emphasis on all statutory compliances and you should ensure compliance with various statues in your area of operations.
Kindly sign a copy of this letter in acceptance of the above-mentioned terms and conditions and return the same for our records. You may also like writing a cover letter
Chief Executive Officer
Based on this job appointment letter sample found above, you may note that it provides a set of vital and crucial information as well as clear instructions if they decide to accept the job offer, which includes all the necessary official paperwork that needs to be signed and returned.
You will be given time to think as to whether you will accept or reject the job offer presented to you. Ask your recipient to submit a formal response within a certain number of hours or before a specific date. You may also see how to write an official letter
In case the job appointment letter does not provide all the necessary details and information and if the recipient has concerns, it is best to state a number which the applicant can refer to (preferably the human resource manager) so that the issues at hand can be clarified by the administration.
So, there you go. Some tips and examples on creating a job appointment letter for new employees. We hope you found this article as well as useful.