31+ Completion Certificate Examples and Templates
A completion certificate is a necessary document that people may be required to present during job applications and internships or even for academic endeavors. Companies and other bodies give this particular type of certificate to an individual as an evidence of training, curriculum, activities, program, or course completion.
Do you want to create a completion certificate that your business or organization can use? Try to make one now with the help of the templates and examples that we have put together just for you in this post.
Elements of a Completion Certificate
For any completion certificate examples to be effective, it is essential for you to make sure that you will complete all the necessary details that should be seen in the document or the information that can provide a strong evidence of what has been completed by the individual who is expected to receive the certificate. Here are some of the elements that must be seen in a basic completion certificate:
- The complete and accurate name of the business or the organization that made the certificate of completion
- The title or heading of the completion certificate
- The name of the individual to whom the certificate is awarded
- The specification of what the individual, whose name is in the certificate, has completed
- The brief description of what the certificate of completion is for
- The dates covered by the activities that the individual has completed
- The date when the completion certificate has been awarded
- The signature of the representative of the business or the organization who gave the certificate to the individual
Aside from the items listed above, you can still add other information that you think are important to be shown in the completion certificate. The items that you will put in the document must be relevant, necessary, and aligned with the purpose of the completion certificate.
30+ Completion Certificates Examples and Templates
Completion Certificate Template Example
Workshop Completion Certificate Template
Painting Completion Certificate Template
Painting Competition Excellence Certificate
Professional Course Completion Certificate Template
Funny Sports Completion Certificate Template
Certificate of Rugby Completion Template
Official Certificate of Completion Template
Professional Certificate of Completion Template
Cheerleading Certificate Of Completion Template
Project Completion Certificate Example
Mechanic Course Completion Certificate Template
Certificate of Project Completion Template
Training Completion Certificate Template
Dealership Completion Certificate Template
Teachers Training Completion Certificate Template
Project Completion Certificate Template
Certificate of Completion Template
Completion Certificate Template
Course Completion Certificate Template
Completion of Training Certificate Template
Available File Formats
Certificate of Completion – Contract Construction Example
Training Completion Certificate Example
Certificate for Successful Completion of an Internship Example
Project Completion Certification Example
Project Completion Certificate Example
Completion Certificate from Site Engineer or Contractor Example
Certificate of Contract Completion and Contractor’s Affidavit Example
Certificate of Completion Example
Work Completion Certificate Example
Construction Completion Certificate Example
Completion Certificate Example
How to Create a Completion Certificate
When creating an achievement certificate, a completion certificate, or any type of formal and corporate certificates, you have to ensure that the format and content of the document are properly planned and presented. Listed below is the procedure that you can follow if you want to begin the creation of the completion certificate that you plan to use for a particular purpose.
- Plan the content of the completion certificate: List down all the specifics of the activity where the completion certificate will be used. It will be great if you can already organize and narrow these information down so you can come up with a brief yet comprehensive completion certificate.
- Look for templates, examples, and other kinds of references: Having guides when formatting the content of your completion certificate is a great help. Having references can allow you to visualize the particular type of completion certificate that you think is best for the particular undertaking where you will use the specified document.
- Decide on the format that you want to use for the completion certificate: What is the size of your completion certificate? Do you want the completion certificate to be vertical or horizontal? How can the layout that you plan to use help present the details of the completion certificate appropriately? These are only some of the questions that you must answer so you can select the most suitable completion certificate format.
- Put all the details of your completion certificate together: There is nothing better than a complete, well-formatted and presentable completion certificate. Place all the content that you have initially listed in the format that you selected. Ensure that you will look into the tone, language, and spacing of all the certificate details as well as the placement of design items and other visual add-on.
- Evaluate the final draft of your completion certificate: You have to make sure that the final completion certificate draft reflects your vision. Always remember that this document is a representation of your brand as a business. Try to seek for the comments and suggestions of other people from your team before using the completion certificate.
Tips in Making a Completion Certificate
Whether you will start from a blank completion certificate, just as how some award-giving bodies use blank award certificate examples and templates for originality and branding purposes, or you plan to use templates for formatting your company’s completion certificate; here are some of the tips that can help you make the specified document with ease:
- Arrange the steps that you need to follow once you plan to create a completion certificate. Making the document one step at a time can help you focus on the quality of the completion certificate.
- Browse through existing completion certificates especially those that are used by your organization for the same undertaking. This also goes when you need to create a sports award certificate where your company serves as host or organizer.
- Do not put any unnecessary or irrelevant information just for the completion certificate to look full and detailed. Proper organization is key when it comes to designing and formatting the document.
- Ensure that there are no errors in the completion certificate especially when spelling out the name of the recipient. Reviewing and evaluating the document accordingly can lessen the chances of repeating the printing of the completion certificate due to mistakes.
Types of Completion Certificates
Completion certificates can be used in different activities and circumstances. Hence, organizations and companies can come up with a variety of completion certificates that reflect any completed undertaking aligned with the nature of their operations and processes. Here are some examples of certificate of completion used in the fields and industries of academics, business, and construction:
- Project Completion Certificate: In the fields of construction and interior design, a project completion certificate is used to ensure all parties involved in the project that the expected output has already been provided accordingly. However, keep in mind that this completion certificate is not limited to the specified industries as it can be used by businesses that immerse themselves in other kinds of projects including digital media, marketing, design, and real estate.
- Training Completion Certificate: It is usually the human resource department that provides a training completion certificate. This completion certificate can also be created by organizations that specialize in training individuals and groups for the betterment of their performance or whenever there is a specific course that must be taught as per the demand of the business management.
- Internship Completion Certificate: An internship completion certificate is one of the most essential documents that must be submitted by college or tertiary students prior to graduation. This type of certificate presents the number of internship hours rendered by an individual as well as other relevant information related to the entirety of the internship program.
Completion Certificate Sizes
Just like training certificates, a completion certificate is also considered as a formal document. With this, the sizing of this specific type of certificate is usually limited unless decided upon by the business or organization that will create it. Standard completion certificates are commonly seen in these sizes:
- (US) 8.5 ×11 inches
- (A4) 8.27 × 11.69 inches
Completion Certificate FAQs
Just like a bravery award certificate, a completion certificate can also come in different forms not only with its format but also the content that it will hold. Hence, it is important for you to be specific and well-guided when creating a completion certificate. Some of the frequently asked questions about the planning, development, and usage of a completion certificate are as follows:
Why is a completion certificate deemed as an important document?
In the corporate industry, there are companies that require minimum training, experiences, and course completion from their work candidates. This makes the application and hiring processes more crucial. Having completion certificates relevant for the position that you are applying for can make you stand out from your competition.
Completion certificates that are used in the fields of construction, project development, and real estate are also very important as these certificates serve as the evidence that a particular project has already been completed and that all deliverable has already been given.
How can you ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of your completion certificate?
Creating a completion certificate should be viewed as a responsibility and not just a simple task. As shown in the examples above, there are a lot of benefits and advantages that this certificate can provide to the entities to whom it will be given. For a completion certificate to be effective and efficient, some of the qualities or characteristics that it must have include the following:
- The details in the completion certificate must be accurate, precise, concise, and specific.
- The language and tone used in the completion certificate must be business-appropriate, formal, and professional.
- The overall presentation of the completion certificate should be visually pleasing, well organized, and relevant.
- The content discussed and presented in the document must be brief and direct to the point.
Begin the creation of your completion certificate. Select any references and try to develop the completion certificate that is fit with your organization’s needs and the specifications of the activity being completed. We highly recommend you to download the templates and examples listed above for your own convenience.