24+ Lunch Invitation Examples, Templates, and Design Ideas – PSD, AI, Word
There are gatherings that are held over lunch and such gatherings are usually formal ones with specific corporate and business purposes. If you are going to host one, make sure you invite your guests with the use of lunch invitations.
Lunch invitations will not only request or summon the recipient’s presence during the event but it will also inform him or her of the important detail he or she must know before going to the actual event. Lunch invitations are also perfect for both formal and informal lunch gatherings or meetings.
Elements of a Lunch Invitation
Creating a lunch invitation for the first time? Do take note of its basic elements below:
- Name of the Host: Without writing your name as the host of the lunch invitation, how will its recipients know that is you who are inviting them? Having your name right before any element on your lunch invitation is important so as to let the intended guests know who they are going to meet with and not some kind of stranger.
- Invitational: This is a statement that would give the cue to the recipient that he or she is being invited over. Among the usual invitational statement include “We request the honor of your presence…,” “We ask you to be present with us at the lunch meeting for…,” and, “We ask you to participate in our lunch gathering…”
- Event: Since you are to hold a lunch meeting or gathering, make sure that you will be able to identify and indicate this in your lunch invitation so the recipient will know that the invitation that he or she had received is a lunch invitation and not a dinner invitation or any other else.
- Date and Time: This is perhaps the crucial element of your lunch invitation as this would be informing the recipients of your lunch invitation as to when they should be at the venue. Indicate the wrong date and time and your guest will surely be at the venue at the wrong date and at the wrong time.
- Venue or Location: This is another crucial element of your lunch invitation as this would inform them where the lunch meeting or gathering will be held. Indicate the wrong venue or location and the will also surely be at the wrong venue.
- Reply Instructions: No matter how detailed your lunch invitation is, there are some invited guests who will still be having some inquiries regarding the lunch gathering or meeting. To cater to their queries, you can provide them your contact details like your contact numbers or email numbers so they can just easily contact you in the event that they will have further questions.
23+ Lunch Invitation Templates
Sample Lunch Invitation Design
Team Lunch Invitation
Lunch Party Invitation Template
Farewell Luncheon Invitation Template
Appreciation Luncheon Invitation Template
Complimentary Lunch Invitation
Available File Formats
Email Lunch Invitation
Formal Lunch Invitation
Lunch Out Invitation Template
Modern Team Lunch Invitation
Available File Formats
Office Lunch Invitation
Simple Lunch Invitation Template
Team Lunch Invitation Template
World Humanitarian Summit Lunch Invitation
Rehearsal Lunch Invitation
10+ Lunch Invitation Examples
Annual Charity Lunch Invitation
Business Lunch Invitation Sample
Business Lunch Invitation Template
Chancellor’s Scholarship Luncheon Invitation
Holiday Luncheon Invitation
London Reunion Weekend Lunch Invitation
Networking Lunch Invitation
Sports Lunch Invitation
Thanksgiving Lunch Invitation
Volunteers’ Lunch Invitation
Steps in Creating a Lunch Invitation Using Templates
In this article, we have provided excellent templates of lunch invitations that are ready for you to use. With that, here are the steps on how you can utilize it well.
Step 1. Decide on a theme or concept:
With the myriad of lunch invitation templates that we have here in this article, you might find it overwhelming to choose what will be good for you and for the lunch invitation design that you have in mind. This is why it is encouraged that before anything else, you have first to decide on a theme or a concept that you want your invitation to contain so as soon as you get to choose for a suitable template for your lunch invitation, you will no longer be having any problems about it.
Step 2. Choose your preferred lunch invitation template:
As mentioned, we have collected and compiled excellent lunch invitation templates here in this article that you can readily use. Make sure that the template that you are going to choose is appropriate for whatever purpose is in creating one. These lunch invitation templates come in various formats such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Publish, all of which can be edited in a software that you may already be knowledgeable about.
Step 3. Add in your preferred elements and own content:
Not all lunch invitation template that we have here contains the elements and content that you want for your lunch invitation. It is in this step where you are going to add in your own content as well as edit the elements that the templates in this article may contain. The elements you can add on to your lunch invitation are already listed above. Once you are able to determine what specific elements you are only going to need, it will then be time to determine the details of each of the elements.
Step 4. Proofread, edit, and finalize your lunch invitation:
Before printing and sending your lunch invitations to your guests, make sure that you have taken enough time to proofread and edit your its content. This is the crucial step of every design making as this can affect the guests’ knowledge regarding your event. There is a possibility that will go to the wrong venue, the wrong day, or wrong time just because you missed a single word in your lunch invitation. Plus, if you are a prominent figure inviting people over lunch, it would affect your credibility if you will have glaring errors on your lunch invitation.
Tips in Creating a Lunch Invitation
There are various reasons for holding a lunch invitation—it could be formal and informal.
For formal purposes, it can be held by a business entity with an agenda that is to hold a particular meeting over lunch. Here are some tips you can consider using as your guide:
- Make sure that the lunch invitation will contain the list of the meals that will be served so that those people who have specific and special diets and allergies will be given a heads-up and so that they can also be given the chance to inform the host, usually their boss, regarding their diets and allergies.
- For the matters regarding your lunch invitation’s design, make sure to keep it simple because you will then have to consider the fact that it is a formal gathering that is being done in a casual setting.
- Ensure that the location, or the restaurant, that you are going to choose is something that most of the people invited are aware of. You have to consider the distance to your workplace so you can easily calculate your travel time in going back before you are to clock back in.
- Include the important and needed information that every invited individual must know in the meeting so they will be able to prepare whatever it is that they should be prepared especially if it the agenda is something that is related their current tasks.
As mentioned, holding a lunch invitation can also be done for non-formal purposes or just for a casual gathering. With that, here are some tips that can guide you as you create an informal lunch invitation:
- Always state the purpose for inviting people over lunch. If the purpose is a surprise in nature, you can just give a brief detail about the event without having to reveal too much about it.
- Just like the formal lunch invitation, make sure that you will not forget to include the important and needed information that the invited guests should know and for that, you can start with the basics such as the date, time, and location of the lunch gathering.
- Do not forget leaving your contact information, such as your contact numbers, email address or social media handles, so that when your invited guests will have questions or if they will confirm their attendance, they can easily reach out to you.
Lunch Invitations FAQs
Here are the answers to most frequently asked questions regarding lunch invitations.
1. What are lunch invitations?
Lunch invitations are just like any other invitations that are sent out to intended guests in order to summon their presence in a particular event, and since it is a lunch invitation, it enables the sender to invite them over for a formal or informal lunch gathering.
2. How important are lunch invitations?
Lunch invitations are important because it gives information to the guest regarding the event that they are invited to. Plus, by sending the lunch invitation ahead of time, your invited guest will have some time to prepare or to free their time—they surely wouldn’t want to be invited at the last minute as they might have other things to do.
Even in this age where we can solely rely on anything that is digital, nothing can beat the feeling of receiving a tangible invitation. There is nothing wrong with using emails or text messages in inviting someone, but if you want to make your intended guests feel special, you might as well consider using the traditional invitations. We hope that this article was a great help to you as you create your lunch invitation.