There are a few ways on how a renewal notice could be applied according to the nature of its usage. Most of the time, we hear or get renewal notices from Tel-cos. Others would often receive them in relation to their employment contracts. However, it should not be mistaken with resignation notices.
A renewal notice is sometimes considered an advanced manifesto whereby a person or a company expresses the intention to continue or extend an existing agreement. In some companies, they require at least two weeks notice when it comes to renewal of contracts. This is to give their customers ample time to think. Let us then discuss the important facts about renewal notice.
Animal Registration Renewal
Annual Business Registration Renewal Notice
Sample Business Name Renewal
License Renewal Example
Charitable Organization Renewal Notice
What Is a Renewal Notice?
A renewal notice is any written document that is provided in instances where an agreement exists and is coming to the end of its terms. It is a legal testimony that addresses any need for a contract to be prolonged or continued.
How to Write a Renewal Notice
The objective of a renewal notice is different from other notices (see reminder notice examples) that is why the way to write it is also distinct. Here are the tips on how to write one.
- Start with the Business Name. Always start the notice by writing the business name first. This allows the reader to know immediately which contract to renew.
- Write the Contract Details. Include the contract number (if there is one), the contract description and the contract sample notice term. This items should be well stipulated to make sure that the agreement is clear.
- Include the Signatories. A contract is always between two parties or more. Make sure to leave a space for the parties to sign and agree.
Substitute Renewal Example
Certification Renewal Notice
Lease Renewal Notice Sample
Importance of Renewal Notice
You may have seen and read or maybe written other kinds of notices (resignation notices would seem the complete opposite of the renewal notice in word). We could all probably that all of these notices have importance according to its objective. The same reasoning applies to a renewal notice. Let us then discuss what really is the importance of a renewal notice and what makes it different from the others.
- It Serves as a Legal Document. This could be the top importance of a renewal notice. Once it is written and signed by the parties involved in the contract agreement, a juridical and statutory weight is then added to it. Which means, in case a complaint arises in the middle of the term, either parties can then refer to the papers they have affixed their signatures on.
- It Becomes a Testament of Trust. A renewal of notice becomes a testament of faith and confidence. When a person writes a renewal notice in pdf, this means that he/she is happy and convinced that renewing his/her contract will not lead to a disappointment. This means that you are running a good business. The more people renew their contracts, the more trust they build on your company.