Expressing ones appreciation to another person or group does not only limit to phone calls, text messages or email. Even when the world is widely influenced by internet and other electronic devices that has the capacity to send our sentiments, giving cards is still favored.
Some may consider it as old school, but still people get to appreciate cards more often. May it be in business or in a personal manner. Thank you cards are available in printed and those that are displayed commercially. They can be made through handwritten too, which is more sentimental. A thank you note and a thank you card may have a little similarity but still, they serve the same purpose- to express gratitude.
Business Thank You Card Examples
Corporate Business Thank You Card
Real Estate Business Thank You Card
Sales Business Thank You Card
Baby Thank You Cards
Baby Shower Thank You Card
Baby Photo Thank You Card
Birthday Thank You Cards
Birthday Party Thank You Card
Birthday Gift Thank You Card
First Birthday Thank You Card
Funeral Thank You Card Examples
Funeral Sympathy Thank You Card
Vintage Funeral Thank You Card
Photo Thank You Cards
Printable Graduation Photo Thank You Card
Wedding Photo Thank You Card
Birthday Photo Thank You Card
The Content of a Thank You Card
There is only one main goal of writing and making of thank you cards- simply to express how grateful you are and how much appreciated your addressee is. You do know that warm feeling when you get to receive things that have sentiments and special favors by someone, it feels just so right and so special. Being able to tell them how much it means to you, is also a great deal for those people who care for you.
An effective and efficient thank you card is the kind of card that shows sincerity and provides clear message that sticks to its purpose, saying thank you. The following are the things you will include in the content of your thank you card.
- The date when you are writing the thank you card. This must be place at the upper right corner.
- Next thing is the greeting or in formal letters, that’s considered a salutation. You may start by saying “Dear” plus the name of the person, which is formal. If you wish to be more significant and wants to convey that the person is really special for you, you can say “Dearest” or “My Dearest”. If you wish to be casual and comfortable as possible you can start with “Hi” or “Hey” plus the name of addressee. Starting immediately with the addressee’s name is fine but it does not really convey a friendly tone.
- The body of the letter, this section is considered the meat of the thank you card. This is where you will go ahead and tell why you are writing the letter. The first line of the letter must convey sincerity and must express emotions. The body must be specific too, you can mention the things or favors you have received, being specific even with the little things is very sweet.
- The conclusion part in a thank you card is not really necessary too long or wordy. it would be fine if you just state a one sentence ending statement or a two to three words. Post script is applicable too, depends on you.
Thank you cards may be a bit of an old school romantic idea but really, this is a very sweet and thoughtful way of expressing sentiments compared to that of a thank you note and an acknowledgment letter that is quite formal and corporate.
Sports Thank You Cards
Basketball Thank You Card
Baseball Coach Thank You Card
Sports Birthday Thank You Card
Wedding Thank You Cards
Wedding Reception Thank You Card
Classic Wedding Thank You Card
Why are Thank You Cards Important?
As the world continues to evolve and improve, lots of things are also changing and progressing. Conversations have become electronic chats, casual hi’s and hello’s have become short text messages and actual talking have been in a form of video chats and video calls already, these things I have mentioned are all the effects of technology. Some greeting cards are being sent through electronic mails already, which has taken off its real essence. I believe that greeting cards like thank you cards or birthday cards or a wedding card that are handed personally or door to door via airmail are considered more significant than those sent via internet.
Thank you cards are very important because:
- It shows that you are grateful and you have appreciated the effort rendered to you. When someone gives a gift to you, he or she is actually bailing out something from their resource such money, effort and time, yet they choose to spare spare some for you. And with that it is important to show them how much you have appreciated them.
- A thank you card is also a medium of keeping the harmonious relationship. It makes the bond of both persons tighter. Not only that, it keeps the communication open and free flowing, providing better relationships.
- Thank you cards are sweet and thoughtful especially when they are handwritten and most especially when it is more personalized. Being able to design a thank yo card personally is much more meaningful for the addressee.
- Thank you cards leaves a positive impression and makes the addressee feel good about himself. It flatters them also in some other way.
Remember, thank you cards are not only given because you received a gift or someone has done a favor for you. Thank you cards could also given just because. Just because you want to thank a person for a being their in your life or just because that person is amazing.
Graduation Thank You Cards
Graduation Photo Thank You Card
Personalized Graduation Thank You Card
Graduation Party Thank You Card
Travel Thank You Cards
Travel Wedding Thank You Card
Vintage Travel Thank You Card
Corporate Thank You Card Examples
Corporate Event Thank You Card
Personalized Corporate Thank You Card
Vintage Thank You Cards
Vintage Photo Thank You Card
Vintage Chalkboard Thank You Card
Vector Vintage Thank You Card
Thank You Card Ideas
You are planning to make a thank you card but you have limited time only because you are too busy. No problem, I can totally help you with that. Here, in our site, we can provide various ideas on making thank you cards. We have various themes and concepts too which you have a lot to choose from.
- Business Thank You Card- for business, we have the corporate, sales and real estate thank you cards that are simple yet formal and could easily be distinguished because it bears the logo and company name. With its minimal choice of colors, that would surely convey formality and decency.
- Baby Thank You Card- this thank you card idea has the option of the simple one that bears the classic type of design and th other one is the photo baby thank you card that is a little bit distinct because of the photo included.
- Birthday Party Thank You Card- is usually given by the celebrant as token of appreciation for all the presents receive during his or her birthday. Our “royalty” sample design is surely very adorable for those baby girl/ toddler celebrants. With pink as a dominant color, it surely suits the princess-like concept of the thank you card.
- Birthday Gift Thank You Card- This type of card is given specifically because someone has received a memorable and sentimental material or object. We also have availability of a first birthday card sample.
- Funeral Sympathy Thank You Card- this type of card is something not very common yet still very fine to give out. When you are simply thankful for a particular family or a certain organization who gets to help you or those who extended their deepest condolences on times of your mourning. This thank you card also provides a vintage theme design in the card.
- Wedding and Graduation Thank You Card- our samples of these includes a choice of including the photo of the graduate which is more personalized and also we have the simple and the basic ones that never runs out of style.
- Vintage and Vector Thank You Cards- that’s totally unique and attractive for it has a distinct design which is not cliche and not boring to look at.
Thank you cards are surely very interesting to make, very heartwarming to receive. So if you are interested in doing such, just don’t forget to go ahead and browse our samples or you may also like to check out our other card examples like business cards, greeting cards and birthday cards.