19+ Advanced Education Flyer Examples, Templates & Design Ideas
People invest thousands of dollars on quality education. However, searching for the right school can be a huge challenge for parents and their children alike. Thus, letting people know what the school can offer its students and how it may benefit their growth and development is a serious matter that administrators should address accordingly.
One way to communicate your academic programs and available facilities to a targeted audience is through the use of a simple flyer. Not only will it cover the basics of your offered services, but it may also put your institution under everyone’s radar.
Elements of an Advanced Education Flyer
A good advanced education flyer will not only pique one’s interest, but it will also encourage prospects to pick up the phone and make an inquiry. But for this to happen, the flyer must have the following elements:
1. Striking Headline: This is probably the first thing your readers will see as soon as they lay eyes on your flyer. A compelling headline printed in big and bold letters is enough to draw attention to your flyer and spark curiosity. Like for example, if you’re offering a scholarship promo for student athletes, you can indicate this in your headline to persuade more people to apply.
2. Value Proposition: This refers to the benefits that prospects may acquire if they decide to avail or enroll in the offered program. People are easily enticed over discounts and deals, but if you push things even further by giving them a reason to choose you over other competitors, you might just close a deal faster than expected. Remember to use bullet points to break down information into a more detailed form.
3. Eye-Catching Colors: The abundance of flyers in the market has made them a popular marketing tool among advertisers. But because of how common they have become, people tend to ignore or throw away the flyers that don’t appeal to them at first glance. Fortunately, the color element of a flyer adds an extra oomf that you can use to your advantage.
4. Contact Details: Perhaps your clients have a few questions, concerns, or suggestions that need to be addressed immediately. Thus, it’s important to let readers know how they may reach you other than paying a visit to your office. This includes your phone number, email address, website URL, and social networking profiles.
5. Branding: Whether you’ve been in service for twenty years or two, emphasizing your brand to boost awareness and establish credibility is vital for your institution to thrive in a competitive world. In addition to the name of your organization, you can include an official seal or logo design as well.
19+ Advanced Education Flyer Templates
Junior School Education Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Advanced Education Flyer Template
Back to School Flyer
Education & Training Flyer
School Best Tutoring Flyer
School Tutoring Flyer
Talent Education Flyer
Education Flyer Template
Education Tutoring Flyer
Simple Education Tutoring Flyer
9+ Advanced Education Flyer Examples
Advanced Education Admission Open Flyer
Advanced Education Scholarship Flyer
Brown University Advanced Education Flyer
College Education Flyer
Doctor in Education Flyer
Master of Arts Advanced Education Flyer
Master of Education Curriculum Flyer
Online Bachelor’s Advanced Education Flyer
Undergraduate Educational Studies Flyer
How to Create an Advanced Education Flyer
Unlike TV commercials and billboard ads, advertising flyers are a more targeted and direct form of marketing. They allow you to disseminate pertinent information to potential clients with less effort required. So to ensure you’re left with an effective flyer, here’s how you can develop a good advanced education flyer in four easy steps:
1. Identify your goal: Think of it as the destination of your journey. Having a goal or purpose builds a path for you to follow so that you can stay focused and committed to the bigger picture at hand. In the same sense, you can easily determine what elements to prioritize for your flyer to successfully communicate a desired message. Say for instance, if you want to inform your targeted demographic of a special promo for early enrollees, you can convey this by choosing the right text and graphic elements.
2. Draft your layout: Brainstorming ideas is one thing, but bringing a visualized concept to life is a whole other story that requires many hours in front of the old drawing board. So before moving forward with the design, it’s good practice to begin with a simple draft. The outline of your flyer will serve as a basis of everything you will be working on during the succeeding steps. The size and format of your advanced education flyer must also be decided beforehand.
3. Work on your text and graphics: The text and graphic content of your flyer is a crucial factor to consider in the world of advertising. What looks good as a standalone element might not work well alongside other elements. Some font styles and color choices might even make it hard for people to read what the flyer has to say. So before you make any color and typography decisions, try experimenting whether these elements complement the purpose of your flyer and, well, each other.
4. Review before printing: The worst-case scenario you could ever be in is to find out you’ve made an obvious mistake with your flyer after all your copies have already been printed and distributed to prospects. Since damage control is out of the question, the least you can do is to try and prevent this from happening in the first place. To do so, be sure to proofread your content for any grammar or spelling errors. Check if the document meets pre-printing requirements, such as page bleed and CMYK color model, to prevent any production mishaps from occurring,
Tips to Achieve a Good Advanced Education Flyer
Now that you know the basics of creating an advanced education flyer, here are some useful tips to help enhance the overall look and feel of your layout:
- Include a call to action: Whether it’s to invite prospects to a special tour around campus or to encourage readers to send in their applications for review, a clear and direct call to action should prompt your audience to respond to your flyer as soon as they finish reading.
- Aim for a minimalist look: This has nothing to do with the excessive use of white space. Rather, it’s about prioritizing elements and keeping it clean and cohesive to avoid clutter. It’s important to apply negative space only when necessary, particularly when sections have to be separated in order to maintain an organized layout.
- Choose a quality paper: You’d be surprised by how people actually care about the finishing quality of your flyer. This affects a person’s perception toward your flyer as well as the entity behind it. Investing in a good quality flyer will also prevent tears and crumples from ruining the overall look of the medium.
- Have something enticing to offer: We can’t deny our love for discounts and promos. To an advertiser, this is done to build a sense of urgency that’s hard to ignore. You can also offer something free or limited to make it even more appealing. Anyone who has a copy of the flyer can redeem these freebies and deals when they visit your office. You might also be interested in big sale flyers.
- Make it easy to understand: Since advanced education flyers can be pretty detailed and informative, you might want to stick with simple terms and statements to avoid ambiguity. Not everyone will understand every single thing you mention, so the least you can is to add a brief explanation whenever necessary.
Types of Advanced Education Flyers
Listed below are some of the most popular types of advanced education flyers you’re likely to come across.
1. Leaflets: These are the kind of flyers that are often handed out in public places for passersby to take. Its compact size makes it easy for advertisers to fit a sufficient amount of information in one page. They are also convenient for receivers to carry and keep inside their pockets or purses. Though layout space is fairly limited, it’s still enough to get your message across with ease.
2. Mailers: Along with the formal letters and subscription magazines in your mail box, you’re likely to come across a flyer from a local college or state university. Mailers are basically a combination of a postcard design and flyer, as they are usually sent to an intended recipient directly. These flyers are usually more informative and educational as opposed to sales-oriented.
3. Digital Flyers: While the conventional form of flyers have been around for ages, many companies have began taking a step forward with their flyer designs with the help of its digital counterpart. Like a web banner, digital flyers may be uploaded on the advertiser’s own website, sent via email, or published on a particular page online.
Advanced Education Flyer FAQs
How can I make an advanced education flyer?
There are two ways to make a flyer: you can either follow the steps provided above or use a flyer template instead. Ready-made templates are specially designed to meet industry and printing requirements to spare you from the hassle of creating the flyer from scratch. All there is left to do is to customize the content of your flyer to meet your own goals and preferences. When finished, you can upload the flyer online or have it printed by your production team.
What kind of paper are advanced education flyers printed on?
Flyers are typically printed on a thick material to help extend its lifespan. You can choose anything from a deluxe high gloss to a premium card to make your promotional flyer last a lot longer than usual. But for advertisers who are on a strict budget, a newsprint material would be a more cost-effective choice.
Why are advanced education flyers important?
Sometimes, advertising your academic programs, facilities, and other offers on your website isn’t enough to keep the public fully informed of your services. Thus, it’s important to invest in a multi-channel campaign with flyers being one of your top options. That way, you can communicate your essential information in such a way that is informative and memorable.
And there you have it! Promote your services today with the help of these advanced education flyer design ideas and templates.