A logo is a symbol that represents a business, an organization, or commercial enterprises. A logo is the shortened word of logotype.Lots of business organizations engaged in having a logo for it promotes public recognition. Logos come in different ways as well, they do have different designs and styles.Business firms these days resort to having business logos to make sure the public or the potential patrons of the business could easily recognize them.
They often also referred to as icon or a graphic representing a business, company, commercial enterprises and even schools. Certainly, there are numerous ways and designs of logos to choose from, it’s just that you have to be meticulous and careful in making one being unique in photography logos is a must.
Event Planner Logo Template
Wedding Planners Logo Template
Grand Hotel Logo Template
Royal Resort Logo Example
SEO Logo Template
Creative Agency Logo Template
Massage Logo Design Template
Law Firm Logo Template
Travel Agency Logo Design Template
Advertising agency logo Design Template
Hexagon Hostel Logo Template
Makeup Artist logo-Design Template
Fashion Designer Logo Template
Business Logo Designs
Small Business Logo
Real Estate Business Logo
Beauty Business Logo
Cleaning Business Logo
Corporate Business Logo
Company Logo Examples
Construction Company Logo
Example of Electrical Company Logo
Advertising Company Logo
Cleaning Company Logo
Fitness Company Logo
Medical Logo Designs
Medical Store Logo
Medical Medicine Logo
Medical Equipment Logo
Music Logo Designs
Music Company Logo
Music Band Logo
Music School Logo
Guidelines For Effective Logo Design
Why do you think having a logo is very important and engaging in good logo designs is a must?
Since a logo is like the face of a business firm or a company, logo designs play a vital role in promoting business firms, commercial ventures, enterprises and other business operations. The ways to effective logo designs are as follows:
- Consider first the type of business you are about to create a logo from. This process involves research and inquiry. You must create a matrix on the things you would consider how your logo would look like. For example, it is for a photography logo, one must consider symbols of a camera or photograph.
- Check for references. You can go ahead and browse on the internet for different logo designs to help you visualize the logo you are about to create.
- After doing so, consider the simplicity of the logo design. modern logos are used to attract attention but it does not mean, you can’t go ahead and go on the simple ways. Simplicity with the design implies how professional the business firm or company is.
- If you are planning for brand that will stand over time, think of a timeless design. This means, the design won’t be affected for any change of time, that whatever changes may occur, the logo still fits in. Take note, avoid the trendy designs, they won’t last long.
- Sketching your logo is very important because it allows you to extend your imagination and creativity. It is also very important because you can do trial and error in this process, before actually going in to computer and lay-outing it.
- Revising (if any). Revising your design is applicable if in any chance that you have finalized it already yet there will be small changes to make it look better.
- Finalize. After all the revisions and changes made, presenting the logo your client is a must. This is the process where you will find out if the logo is approved or there might be any changes be applied.
If you want to venture in good business logos one must call to mind of choosing a professional logo design to give a formal and remarkable impression to potential clients in your business.
Jewellery Logo Designs
Jewellery Company Logo
Jewellery Shop Logo
Restaurant Logo Examples
Restaurant Business Logo
Fast Food Restaurant Logo
Pizza Restaurant Logo
School Logo Designs
Driving School Logo
Dance School Logo
Music School Logo
Vintage Logo Designs
Vintage Company Logo
Vintage Typographic Logo
Vintage Photography Logo
Wedding Logo Designs
Wedding Photography Logo
Vintage Wedding Logo
Free Wedding Logo
The Importance of a Business Logo
Business establishments nowadays are already very keen and sensitive when it comes to popularizing their brands. It is essential to know why having a logo of your own business is such a huge deal. Being able to know its importance will also help a business firm in realizing choosing the best company logo that suits accordingly.
- Maintains Uniqueness- One of the most important role of having a logo is it’s uniqueness. Remember that an organization or a business enterprise that has a logo implies an impression of uniqueness. So if you have a logo it means your business is unique.
- Attraction- Attracting new customers and is one of the basic effect of attraction. When your logo is appealing to eyes, you should expect that people will be interested in the business or in the organization.
- Helps in Branding- In restaurants for example, if you are planning to brand it, now go ahead and create a restaurant logo. Why? Because when people sometimes forget the name, they resort to describing the logo. When people start to describe your logo in times when they forget the name, it implies that your logo is indeed effective.
- Conveys Stability- Most brands and other businesses are more known to be stable and reliable if they have their own logo.
- Increased Chance of Business Ventures- When you appear stable and reliable to the customers, it is more likely to attract new clients so there will be more chances of getting capital and investments.
- Conveys Reputation- A reputable company or business obtains a professional logo that creates sense of commitment to both business and its clients.
- Creates Distinction- When your wedding logo is distinct, it means you have an edge from your competitors and that’s another way of increasing your advantage from other business related to yours.
- Creates Emphasis- logos help a business firm or organization in emphasizing what type of business you are in line with, which means it also helps different your business from your competitors.
Being able to market your brand using a logo is such an edge in the progress of expanding a business.
Sports Logo Designs
Sports Team Logo
Salon Logo Designs
Hair Salon Logo
Nail Salon Logo
Beauty Salon Logo
Travel Logo Designs
Travel Agency Logo
Travel Company Logo
Travel Logo Design Template
Photography Logo Designs
Wedding Photography Logo
Professional Photography Logo
Common Mistakes in Logo Design
Designing a logo for a company or any business firm is not an easy breezy type of task. It requires careful process in making one. A logo designer should take careful considerations and should remember that they are creating the logo on a good purpose and for the advantage of such business.
Avoiding these common mistakes shall help in creating a good corporate logo or you need.
- Being Trendy- When your logo follows a trendy design, there is a greater chance of failing to stand the test of time. One characteristic of a good logo design is being timeless. If the cliche design is gone and is no longer in lined with the trend, your logo is more likely to be boring too.
- Poor Choice of Font- Font styles should be taken seriously, a flat logo is considered good and effective when the font comes hand in hand with the graphics, images and colors in your logo so the font must match.
- Pixelated Images- Using raster images such as clip arts is a no-no, be careful because when the time comes that you are going to transfer your logo on other media.
- Choosing an appropriate logo design software is very helpful too. It enables you to zoom in or zoom out the images in your logo without crashing it appearing to be pixelated. This is too painful to the eyes.
- Using Various Colors- Various colors in a logo design is might be very confusing and be hurtful to the eyes. The logo may appear not credible or be taken not seriously.
- Being Too complex (too abstract)- If the logo looks complicated, it will be a headache for the client and to those target audience or customers. Being too abstract with the vintage logo is so hard to understand. Pick a design that is easier to be recognized by the naked eye. Let’s say for a example for a corporate logo design, one should consider choosing a symbol that fits to a corporate firm.
- Copying Design- Aside from being illegal because you’re copying other peoples design, the logo’s esssence and the sense of its originality has been taken out already.
- typographic issues- This is very important to consider, the spacing and the font shall be checked correctly. Having too much space on letters doesn’t look so good in a logo.
A logo designer should take careful considerations and should remember that they are creating the logo on a good purpose and for the advantage of such business.