29+ Flyer Examples, Templates & Design Ideas – PSD, Word, AI, EPS
The business world is a messy place where only the bravest of the brave get themselves into. With competitors lining up at every corner, standing out is a challenge that advertisers are forced to face on a daily basis.
If you’re looking for a good promotional device to invest on, one of the most effective ways to make a name for yourself in a competitive industry is through the use of a flyer. Most businesses, both start-ups and established alike, are beginning to master the craft of flyer designs through creative and informative materials. So to get on board with today’s trend, read on to find out more about flyers.
Elements of an Eye-Catching Flyer
Listed below are the key elements of a good flyer.
1. A Purpose and Goal: Perhaps you need a promotional flyer to advertise your new products and/or services, or maybe you need a grand opening flyer to help launch your business. It’s one thing to have a defined purpose, but having a specific goal as to what you want to accomplish with your flyer is sure to guide you throughout the design process.
2. Striking Headline: Flyers may be distributed in a variety of ways. Given how widely common these marketing tools have become, many consumers are beginning to ignore the ones that aren’t worth a glance. Thus, a compelling headline must be added to the flyer to get people to notice it. This is usually the first thing people grasp with their eyes, so make it count with an advertisement copy that’s hard to resist.
3. High-Quality Graphics: The visual aspect of your flyer plays a key role in its existence. Why? Because people pay the most attention to your graphics before they can fully absorb your message. To make your flyer stand out, you need to choose your images and design elements carefully and apply them strategically to your final layout.
4. Engaging Message: This constitutes to both the call to action and unique selling proposition of your flyer. Gaining everyone’s attention would be worthless without a clear message. This should be captivating enough to pique the interest of your audience and encourage them to take action. You can even use keywords such as Enter to Win, Free, Limited Stocks Available, and Call Now to generate a response. You may also see photography flyer examples.
5. Contact Details: How do you expect customers and investors to reach you if you fail to give them a means of contact? Your contact information is an essential part of your flyer that should never be overlooked. It’s always best to keep this element updated at all times to make it easy for prospects to get in touch with you whenever they have an inquiry or concern that they’d want to raise.
12+ Flyer Templates
Vintage Event Flyer Template
Creative Clearance Sale Flyer Template
Simple Spa Flyer Template
Creative Exhibition Flyer Template
Art Exhibition Flyer Template Design
Available File Formats
Creative SEO Flyer Template
Sales Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Promotional Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Christmas Holiday Savings Sale Flyer
Corporate Marketing Flyer
Creative Marketing Flyer
Fitness Health Club Flyer Template
International Mountains Day Flyer
International Student’s Day Flyer
Modern Real Estate Flyer
Property Management Flyer
Talent Show Flyer
Thanksgiving Lunch Flyer
Available File Formats
10+ Flyer Examples
Accenture Digital Flyer
Fujifilm Sales Flyer
Harvard Founding Day Flyer
Lenovo Health Notebook Flyer
MSi Gaming Flyer
Nikon Promotion Flyer
Sony Bravia OLED TV Flyer
Target Weekly Flyer Ad
Uniqlo Digital Flyer
Vans Warped Tour Event Flyer
How to Create a Captivating Flyer
The great thing about marketing flyers is that they can be designed, printed, and distributed without much effort. That being said, here are a few guidelines to help you obtain the perfect flyer for your cause:
1. Download a template of your choice: You can find thousands of templates online to cater your desired purpose. Fortunately, we’ve gathered some of the best of the best to help you reach out to your target audience in the most creative way possible. All you need to do is to select a template that best suits your purpose. What’s great about templates is how they’re designed to meet pre-printing requirements so you wouldn’t have to worry about finding the right size and setting a page bleed.
2. Build your content: Once you have downloaded a template, you can now craft your content using an editing software such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. It’s always a good idea to tailor the body of your flyer according to the message you want to convey as well as the image you want readers to absorb. Be sure to incorporate all the necessary elements into your flyer design to ensure positive outcomes.
3. Finalize your design: See to it that all important elements are in place and that any mistakes in terms of alignment and image quality are checked. It’s also advised to review your entire flyer for any spelling or grammar errors that may have been committed. This is a crucial step of the process as any errors can be pretty costly to fix, especially when they’re discovered during the post-printing process. Also, you might want to have a colleague proofread your flyer to give you an honest opinion before you do anything irreversible.
Tips to Achieve a Stunning Flyer Design
Now that we’ve figured out how flyers are made, here’s how you can enhance the look and feel of your advertising flyer without breaking the bank:
- Focus on the benefits of your business offers: The thing about today’s consumers is that they can be very picky with their purchases. If you’re selling a product that looks good but doesn’t have an actual use for the average person, customers won’t have a reason to buy it. The key to an effective sales strategy is to start thinking from the perspective of your target audience. You may also see marketing flyer examples.
- Explore with infographics: Some things are better translated through a visual design. This can aid viewers in remembering the content of your flyer while also making it a lot easier to understand. This is why it’s important to choose and create images that are relevant to your point. So instead of constructing a wall of words, learn to interpret your message with creative infographics.
- Add testimonials: A product or service review from a credible source can go a long way for your marketing campaign. Not only do they bring value to your advertisement, but they also provide assurance for customers who might be on the fence with their decision. Make sure to keep this visible to readers without overshadowing other elements of your content.
- Build a sense of urgency: Some people want what others can’t have. If a product is only available for a limited period of time, customers are bound to respond immediately to your ad. You can even give out discount vouchers to customers who do exactly what the flyer tells them to do. That way, you can easily measure the success of your campaign for future business plans.
- Use white spaces when necessary: It’s easy to get carried away with your design, especially when you start playing around with colors and other graphic elements. However, this can likely result in a cluttered layout. This may distract readers from the point you’re trying to make, or worse, drive their attention away from your flyer. Hence, be sure to use white spaces to help emphasize certain parts of your flyer.
Types of Flyers
Like any other advertising medium, a flyer comes in a variety of forms. Choosing an ideal one for you would depend on different factors, such as purpose, budget, and the amount of information you wish to include. To find out more about flyers, refer to the types given below:
- Handouts: Also known as handbills, these are usually carried around and handed out to prospects in public areas and private functions. They come in a matte finish which allows you to write over the material using a pen or marker without worrying about ink smearing across the surface. And because they’re the lightest and cheapest to produce, it’s the perfect option for mass distribution. You may also see event flyer examples.
- Mailers: This is the type of flyer you’re likely to come across while sorting through your mail. Most advertisers like to insert these flyer between pages of a subscription magazine or in between packages or envelopes for recipients to notice. Mailers are also sent directly to prospects based on a specific demographic.
- Retail flyers: Arguably the most popular one of the bunch, retails flyers are a lot similar to product catalogs due to how they look and function. This type of flyer is commonly used to showcase product or service offers in a more detailed approach. They are also made of a thick, durable material for prospects to keep for a longer span of time.
These days, you’re bound to come across a series of flyers printed in different shapes and sizes. While a flyer may come in any height and width, such as an A3, an A4, or even an A5, most advertisers suggest using the standard size of 8.5″ × 11″. It’s small enough to carry around yet large enough to hold a good amount of information to relay your message. Most flyer templates are designed in the said size which makes it a suitable choice for any given purpose.
What is the importance of a flyer?
In this age of technological advancement, it’s easy to see why something as conventional as a flyer may no longer be a prime marketing tool for advertisers. But the truth is, flyers have already taken the marketing world by storm thanks to its digital counterparts. In fact, print and digital flyers are perfect for reaching a wider audience both online and off. This allows you to spread information out like wildfire to generate the best impressions for your business to thrive.
What is the difference between a flyer and a poster?
A flyer and a poster generally serve the same purpose, but what makes them different is the amount of information that each medium can hold. You see, posters tend to be a bit larger in size and almost always feature an illustration. Flyers, on the hand, are mini posters that may be photocopied or emailed for distribution. They often rely on words more than they do with illustrations to get a point across.
And there you have it! Promote your events, products, or services today with the help of these stunning templates and examples.