21+ Flyer Examples Templates – PSD, Word, AI, EPS Vector Formats
It is the need for every business entity to effectively disseminate and market their products and services or their company as a whole. Indeed, many marketing materials have been proven effective through these years, and among them are flyers. Flyers have been utilized by a lot of marketers because it is convenient to carry and hand on to potential buyers, easy to print, and cheaper to create compared to other marketing materials.
With various flyer templates that can be seen on the internet, creating a flyer becomes easier and faster.
Essential Elements of a Flyer
The important elements that must be present in a flyer are as follows:
- Call-to-Action: Another very important element of a flyer is the call-to-action statement. This is a statement that compels the reader to take action and accept the offer. This would guide them on what to do next after they have read the offer.
- Branding: Your trademark must also be present in your branding. Make sure that you incorporate any identity of your company in order for people to be familiarized with you. Familiarity is important because according to a study, the more people become familiar to your brand, the more they would trust in you and believe in your credibility.You may also see photography flyer examples.
- Complementing Colors: Color is another important element that can make wonders for your flyer. Choosing the appropriate colors that would complement with the other colors, designs, and graphics is something that a designer must know.
- High-Quality Graphics or Photos: People are innately visual, and most would prefer to take a look at the images rather than reading the text. So, graphics and photos are vital in your flyer design. They aid in the presentation of your offer as well as the whole visual impact of your flyer. Thus, make sure that you are choosing photos related to your offer in your flyer and that they are of high resolution.
- Interesting Offer: The main point of most flyers is to compel the readers into reading the flyer and accepting the offer that you presented. Hence, it is important that your offer must be interesting and that it provides solutions and answers to the possible problems and issues of your target market.
- Eye-Catching Headline: Your headline is the first thing that the audience will notice so it is important that it captures the interest of the audience. It must be compelling and eye-catching enough as this would propel the viewers into reading in full your whole flyer.
- Contact Information: Finally, you must provide your contact information in your flyer. Because flyers are usually used for marketing, it is important that you must provide the reader an avenue and a way to communicate with you in any means may it be the physical location of your store, your company number, email address, social media page, among others.
10+ Flyer Templates
Wedding Planners Flyer Template
Wedding Planner Flyer Template
Sales Flyer Template
National Day of Prayer Flyer
Fashion Week Flyer
Father’s Day Flyer
Palm Sunday Flyer Template
Fashion Show Flyer
Cool Retro Style Flyer
St. Patrick’s Day Celebration Flyer
Valentine’s Day Flyer Template
Retro Birthday Flyer
Music Party Flyer
10+ Amazing Flyer Examples
American Express Travel Offer Flyer
Burger King Special Offer Flyer
Domino’s Online Promotional Flyer
Emirates Airline Loyalty Programme Flyer
Goodwill Back-to-School Flyer
Huawei Christmas Promo Flyer
Instax Shibuya Package Flyer
LG OLED TV Flyer
Nikon Mid-Year Promotional Flyer
Target Halloween Weekly Ad Flyer
How to Create an Effective Flyer
Creating a flyer may not be as easy as one, two, three, but you can definitely create an effective and eye-catching one following these simple steps.
1. Create a Layout
The first thing that you must do in creating a flyer is to plan for the layout of your flyer. Before putting the essential elements on the face of your blank canvas, it is essential that you first prepare and plot where to put such elements. This is also your foundation so you can visualize of what might be the output of your flyer.
2. Write a Compelling Headline
A flyer is important in order to grab the interest of the people to accept your offer. In order to catch their attention, you need to have a compelling and interesting headline. You must your headline apart from the other by making the text larger or set the text in bold or use a different shade or related color that would emphasize the title. It must be direct and, if possible, must contain only a few number of words.You may also see promotional flyers.
3. Work on Your Colors
Colors may either represent your branding or the theme of your flyer. Most companies would prefer the former in order to boost their branding and make a name in the industry. Meanwhile, other companies would choose the latter so they can freely customize the color of their flyer according to their preference. However, if you are going to choose the latter, make sure that you are choosing a maximum of two colors, and only use the hues and tints of those colors for a minimal presentation with a maximum impact.
4. Carefully Choose Your Font Type and Size
The font size and type would greatly matter in your flyer. Choose only two family fonts, and avoid cursive and Gothic fonts except for special instances such as a wedding flyer. For the size of your font, make sure that it is readable enough so that even the elders can still read them even without the aid of reading glasses.
5. Add High-Quality Images
Humans are visual beings; it is easier for us to interpret, understand, and remember something when images are involved. Hence, it is highly recommended that you will incorporate images in your flyers. Moreover, images can also enhance the visual presentation of your flyer.
6. Work on Your Content
In your content, the elements presented above must be present. Design it in a way that there is coherence in your sentences and that all statements you include in your flyer are related and support a common point. Since flyers are usually used for marketing, make sure that you include compelling words and words that would trigger the excitement and curiosity of the reader.
7. Finalize Before Sending to Print
Before sending your flyer to your local printing shop, finalize your flyer and check if all the necessary and important information are being incorporated in it. Check if there is something missing on the details, review and proofread your sentences for some possible spelling and grammatical mistakes.
Types of Flyers
There are several types of flyers that are commonly used by different organizations. The choice of flyer type depends on several factors such as the company’s budget for their marketing and the intended audience. Let us take a look on some of the typical types of flyers.
We often see flyers in the form of a single sheet of paper being passed out to people on the streets, placed on car windshields, in mailings, and in many other public areas. A lot of marketers prefer to use leaflets because they are convenient, easy to carry, easy to pass out, inexpensive to print, and easy to create.You may also see promotional flyers.
These flyers are used by many businesses since they are compact, easy to print, and can contain a great deal of information. They can usually be found in customer information desks and reception area.
These are online flyers that can be found in websites, social media sites, and anywhere on the internet. While the traditional paper needs to be printed, carried around, and handed on to the public, these digital flyers need not be printed; instead, they are to be posted to the different sites as an advertisement or on the main site of the one creating the flyer. The ad can be boosted in social media sites in order to reach the target market.
This flyer is printed with and space to slide it onto door handles. Hence, they are perfect for places like homes, business establishments, shopping areas, among others. These are preferred by many marketers since they can put these flyers closer to their target market.
This combines the benefit of a postcard and a flyer. Hence, many companies use mailers because they are multipurpose and can be easily mailed to the intended recipient.
Sizes of a Flyer
- Half sheet (5.5 × 8.5 inches) – This is best if you want to lessen the cost for your printing.
- Standard (8.5 × 11 inches) – This is the common and the industry size for the flyers.
- Large format (11 × 17 inches) – This is typically used for flyers that need to be folded.
Half sheet Flyer
Standard Flyer Size
Large Format Flyer Size
Here are several frequently asked questions with answers regarding flyers:
How Much Is a flyer Design?
The rates of the designer in making a banner would range from $50 to $300 dollars an hour or depending on the design and of course the credentials of the designer. The typical charge of a freelance graphic designer is $75 to $150 an hour. Although there are those that would go below $50, these designers are very rare, and you are not sure of the quality of the output.You may also see product promotion flyers.
Why Are Flyers Used in Marketing?
Flyers are typically used since they are a great way to reach your target, you can design it according to your own preference, they can easily be passed on to your target market, and they are measurable, convenient, versatile, cost effective, and easy to create. You may also see travel flyers.
What Paper to Use for Flyers?
The paper to be used for flyer will differ depending on the thickness of the paper which may range from 90 gsm to 400 gsm.
What Is the Size of Flyer in Photoshop
Commonly, the dimension of the blank canvas to be used for creating a flyer in a Photoshop is 216 × 154 mm or A5 paper size with 3-mm bleed.