25+ Flyer Examples, Templates & Design Ideas in Publisher
Flyers are considered as one of the simplest marketing materials to design and create. They can also be designed as cost-effective depending on the material and form that you choose. Most startup businesses use this as an advertisement method because they are easy to make. Flyer Template may not be as complex as other promotional materials, such as brochure designs and catalog designs, but it can be just as effective.
Those mentioned above are just some of the many reasons why you should consider using a flyer as one of your marketing examples and you will understand more about them with the help of this article. We have also included flyer examples and design ideas, as well as flyer templates that you can download and edit using Microsoft Publisher.
Key Elements of an Effective Flyer Design
Knowing the key elements of an effective flyer designs will guide you in avoiding the wrong ones. With that, here is a closer look at the key elements that make up an effective flyer design.
1. Eye-catching Headline: Your target audience will not bother reading the rest of your flyer if the headline alone does not spark their interest. For you to pique the interest of your target audience, make sure that your headline is compelling and eye-catching enough to make them read through until the very last word of your flyer.
2. Appealing Graphics: The design of your flyer wouldn’t be complete without high-quality graphics. Graphic elements are more than just a decorative piece on your flyer because it can reinforce your brand identity, can evoke an emotional reaction among your target readers, can tie in with what your business offers, and can set the mood in your readers.
3. AIDA: Most promotional materials are patterned according to AIDA which stands for Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
- Grab Attention: The design, as well as the text of your flyer, must be able to successfully grab the attention of your target readers so it will propel them to give it another look
- Pique Interest: Before you print out your flyer, ask yourself whether your flyer can pique your interest. If it does not, then it will not also spark interest among your target readers.
- Evoke Desire: If you are making use of a flyer to spark in promoting your products and services, you have to ensure that the way you layout the images of your products and services can evoke the desire of your readers to buy or avail of it. You may also see event flyer examples.
- Call to Action: This is perhaps the most crucial part of your flyer where, after grabbing your readers’ attention, piquing their interest, and evoking their desire, you have to compel your target readers into taking an action and make them accept your flyer’s offer.
4. An Overall Goal: The main goal of your flyer goes beyond supplying information. You might have specific goals such as to offer new products and/or services, to attract a new target market, or to announce the new pricing of your products and/or services. Whatever your overall goal is, you have to make sure that you have indeed understood what your main objective so you can design a flyer that has a purpose.
5. Selling point: This is the element that differentiates your business from other similar ones. There are several ways you can determine your selling point, such as listing the unique features and benefits of your products and/or services and creating clear and concise catchphrases. You may also see party flyer examples.
10+ Flyer Templates in Publisher
Circus Flyer Template
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services Flyer
Black Night Club Party Flyer
Business Workshop Promotion Flyer
Christmas and New Year Party Flyer
Night Club Party Flyer Template
Masquerade Party Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Commercial Real Estate Marketing Flyer
Creative Interior Design Flyer
Elegant Nail Salon Flyer
Bank Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Hair Salon Grand Opening Flyer
Kids Summer Fest Flyer
Live Music Festival Flyer
Western Rodeo Flyer Template
Vintage Happy Hour Flyer
Tattoo Salon Flyer Template
Urban Conference Flyer
Free Holiday BBQ Flyer Template
Free Editable Photo Collage Flyer Template
Free Summer Vibes Flyer Template
10+ Flyer Examples in Publisher
7eleven Chinese New Year Promotion Flyer
Charleston Beer Works’ Anti-Valentine’s Day Party Flyer
Harvard Leadership Conference Flyer
Jollibee Bucket Meal Flyer
Matt Hampson Foundation Benefit Concert Flyer
Pringles Pop Play Eat Promotion Flyer
Rokt Winter Boulder League Flyer
Sony Malaysia Chinese New Year Sale Flyer
Spring Break Overnighter Flyer
Target Black Friday Flyer
How to Create a Flyer Using a Template
Flyers are easy to make and it even gets easier with the use of flyer templates. Here are some guidelines that can help you create a flyer using any ready-made template.
1. Choose a flyer template: Aside from the fact that flyer templates are easy to use, you can also easily find templates online, particularly in this very article. Choose a flyer template that will best suit the overall goal you have determined for your flyer.
2. Build your content: Once you have chosen a suitable template, you can now start building the content of your flyer. Building your content involves two major steps, which include incorporating the key elements and organizing the layout and style.
- Incorporate the key elements: Ensure that you will incorporate the key elements mentioned in the first part of this article. These are the elements that will make up an effective flyer and in the absence of any single element, your flyer can no longer serve its purpose well anymore. You may also see business flyer examples.
- Organize the layout and style: Building your content does not end in incorporating the key elements because you still have to organize its layout and style in order to come up with comprehensive flyer design. Make sure no elements are overlapping each other.
3. Finalize your flyer design: Before printing and distributing your flyer, see to it that you have finalized everything. Check for mistakes, both design and text elements, and correct it immediately. Even if producing flyers is cheap compared to other marketing materials, it is still a waste of resources if you would only discover errors during the post-printing process.
Here are the answers to some of the frequently asked questions about flyers.
Why are flyers good for advertising?
Flyers are good for advertising because you can easily hand it to your target audience. You can still get creative as much as you want when it comes to designing one. In addition to that, making and producing flyers does not really cost a great deal. Sure, it may not be as inexpensive compared to digital marketing materials, but flyers are tangible and can be held and kept by your target audience anytime and anywhere.
How to make your flyer stand out?
To stand out among your competitors, you just need to have a snappy headline, a list of the benefits of your products and/or services, and striking graphics. A snappy headline can grab your target readers’ attention, a list of the benefits of your products and/or services can inform your target market what’s in it for them, and striking graphics can serve as your flyer’s focal point and can also create an impact.
No matter what you want to promote or advertise, you can never go wrong with flyers. The next time you will be in need of a flyer template, make sure you will utilize the flyer examples and templates we provided in this article.