200,000+ Ready-Made Templates
to Get Your Work Done Faster & Smarter
Even though you can control what happens with your life, you know that you cannot control the way you feel. Life can get tough sometimes. You tend to find yourself searching for something that can lift your feelings and feel better again.
If you know someone who is feeling down and that you would want him or her to feel better, you can always send him or her an inspirational postcard. Inspirational general postcards are one of the best things to give in order to lift the down spirits of the person you know and care about. It is also a way of showing that you know how he or she feels and that you have also experienced the same situation as him or her.
Even though inspirational postcards come in just a sheet of a thick paper, it already works wonders to the person who will be receiving it.
We have collected fifteen inspirational cute postcards that you can send to your loved ones who are going through something. These postcard templates come in PSD and AI formats which means you can still edit these templates to suit your taste and to suit the situation your loved ones are going through.
What’s an inspirational postcard without inspirational quotes? Do not worry for we have also collected twenty inspirational quotes to include in your inspirational simple postcards to make it definitely inspirational and suitable for any event or circumstances in our lives:
1. “The degree of responsibility you take for your life determines how much change you can create in it.” – Celestine Chua. You may also see business postcard examples.
2. “Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.” – Mary Manin Morrissey
3. “The really great man is the man who makes every man feel great.” – G. K. Chesterton
4. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning” – Meister Eckhart
5. “Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman. You may also like travel postcard designs.
6. “Your own path you make with every step you take. That’s why it’s your path.” – Joseph Campbell
7. “If the mind thinks with a believing attitude one can do amazing things.” – Norman Vincent Peale
8. “Anything I’ve ever done that ultimately was worthwhile initially scared me to death.” – Betty Bender
9. “As fast as each opportunity presents itself, use it! No matter how tiny an opportunity it may be, use it!” – Robert Collier. You may also check out examples of church postcards.
10. “The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself.” – Orison Sweet Marden
11. “The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day.” – Amy Gatliff
12. “Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
13. “There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” – Norman Vincent Peale
14. “Compassion is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
15. “The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than in growing with them.” – Bernard Baruch
16. “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” – Oprah Winfrey. You might be interested in event postcard designs.
17. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” – Ben Spock
18. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry Thoreau
19. “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
20. “If you have the knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” – Margaret Fuller
21. “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.” – Jonathan Winters
22. “It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly.” – Mabel Newcomber
23. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
24. “The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.” – Elbert Hubbard. You may also see marketing postcard examples.
Inspired with all these quotes? Imagine how the person will feel once you will include one of these quotes in the inspirational postcard you are to send him or her?
There are a lot of reasons why inspirational cards are valuable. For some, it is the relevance and the relatability of the quote printed, the age, the condition, the subject matter, the photo that is printed, and for some, the postmark.
Postcards are collected by people for a lot of reasons as most of these are sent by people who are from the different parts of the world and that some of these are also considered as a memorabilia. You may also see small business postcard examples.
Sure, sending superb postcards may already seem outdated in this age when we can just send a chat message or an e-mail. But despite that, you can still send out postcards to people and you do not have to be wary about it even. Here are reasons why you should still postcards to your loved ones in this time where technology is at its peak:
While it is easy to just opt for sending out an formal email to your loved ones, postcards can give a whole different feeling and experience to the person receiving it. With postcards, the person who will receive it will be able to treasure it more, will pass it easily to other important people in their lives, and will definitely make you as the sender become more memorable to the person who has received your postcard.
Sending out inspirational basic postcards can make your sentiments more genuine. If you want to inspire people by sending out a postcard, the person who receives it will definitely feel happy and inspired because he or she knows that the sentiment is sincere. What makes it more genuine is that you will also be able to include your handwritten note on it.
When you would send an professional email, it can get easily deleted once your receiver would sort his or her emails. With postcards, the receiver might think twice before throwing it because it may also have sentimental value to him or her. Plus, in the event that your receiver’s computer gets hacked, he or she won’t be able to retrieve back what you sent him or her especially if the original email has been deleted.
Depending on the room or home theme of the receiver of your postcard, the postcard you are to send to him or she can be used as a room or a house decor that can be pinned on the wall or even framed. This enables your postcard to last longer since postcards can also be considered as a piece of art especially if you have sent him or her a postcard that is worth showing off. You may also like corporate postcard designs.
Looking for more inspirational quotes to be included in your inspirational postcard? Worry not because here’s more:
1. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” – Ralph Emerson . You may also see birthday postcard design examples.
3. “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
4. “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
5. “Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.” – Edwin Markham
6. “Begin anywhere.” – John Cage
7. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton. You may also like bridesmaids postcard designs and examples.
8. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Goethe
9. “Overcome the notion that you must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary” – Uta Hagen
10. “Have faith in yourself and in the future.” – Ted Kennedy
11. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
12. “Find your purpose and fling your life out to it. Find a way or make one. Try with all your might. Self-made or never made. – Orison Swett Marden. You may also check out photographers postcard examples.
13. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
14. “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” – Orison Swett Marden
15. “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” – Dolly Parton
16. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
17. “Make yourself proud.” – Peter W. Smith. You might be interested in funny postcard designs and examples.
18. “Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “What lies behind us and what lies before we are small matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. “If we all did the things we are capable of doing we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
21. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
22. “Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you.” – Marsha Norman. You may also see
23. “Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.” – Saint Augustine
24. “A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.” – Hugh Downs
25. “The only journey is the one within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
Inspiring someone when they are feeling down or just needing a push can really be of great help because it does not only mean that you know what he or she feels while going through something but it also means that you sincerely care for him or her. Create and send your inspirational quote now and be of help to other people. You may also like holiday postcard examples.