22+ Sales Flyer Examples, Templates & Design Ideas – Word, AI, EPS
In a world of merchandise, a seller is expected to have a lot of competitors for a certain product or services. Without the proper advertisement and promotion of the goods that he or she is selling, the sales for the goods are unlikely. Marketers understood that the more your goods are exposed to the public and the more people get familiarized with your products, the more they tend to trust you and your company.
How then will you effectively promote your goods? The answer is a sales flyer. Although there are a lot more other marketing materials that can be used to advertise your products, a flyer is proven to be effective aside from the fact that it is convenient, easy to print, easy to create, and easy to disseminate.
Elements of a Good Sales Flyer
An effective sales flyer has the following important elements:
- Headline: A good sales flyer must contain a striking and eye-catching headline that would make an appeal to the audience even for those who are just passersby who happen to have a quick glimpse at your flyer. Your headline must be compelling enough that a person would step back and read the full content of your flyer.
- Graphics: Another thing that would grab the interest of the viewer is the graphics of your flyer. Graphics may be images, photos, illustrations, and other photographs related to your business flyer. Your graphics must be of high quality so it would be presentable, elegant, and can make your company credible and professional.
- Branding: In your flyer as well as in your all other marketing material, your branding must always be present. Branding can be of different forms, may it be your logo design or the consistent colors that you are using throughout your marketing tools. This would help you boost your name in your market for the audience’s familiarity to your company.
- Content: When you have all the attention you want from your audience through your headline and graphics, introduce your flyer with the appropriate and relevant content. Include the answers to the questions that the readers would probably ask. Be specific when you give promos and discounts and never give false information in your flyer.
- Contact information: You must not forget to include your contact information such as your phone number, email address, website, social media account, or any means that your potential customer can easily reach you for their questions, comments, suggestions, orders, or reservations. See to it that you or any person tasked to respond to the messages will immediately reply to their concerns.
- Call-to-action (CTA): A CTA is just as important as capturing the viewer’s attention. It must be present in all your promotional flyers in order to nudge people to take action and accept your offer. It is a statement prompting an immediate response or encourage an immediate sale. Some people might just need a little poke for them to respond to your offer.
10+ Sales Flyer Templates
Elegant Clearance Sale Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Sample Sales Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Promotional Flyer Template Design
Available File Formats
One Day Sale Flyer
Modern Bake Sale Flyer
Bake Sale Flyer
Printable Bake Sale Flyer
Product Sale Flyer
Real Estate Sale Flyer
House for Sale Sales Flyer
Car Sales Flyer
Auto Sales Flyer
Home Sale Flyer
10+ Popular Sales Flyer Examples
Coca-Cola Sales Flyer
Hershey’s Ice Cream Sales Flyer
McDonald’s Sales Flyer
Nestle Sales Flyer
Nutella Sales Flyer
Panasonic Sales Flyer
Samsung Sales Flyer
San Miguel Brewery Sales Flyer
SM Supermall Sales Flyer
Starbucks Sales Flyer
How to Create a Sales Flyer
Creating a sales flyer can be challenging, but with the help of these simple steps and tips (which will be presented below), you can now create your sales flyer quickly and with ease.
Conceptualizing and brainstorming is always applicable in whatever you will be doing. This is the very foundation of your project. It is important that the layout you have in mind will be drafted into paper where it is open for edit and correction.
Choose a Format:
The format of your flyer will depend on what you would want to achieve in your sales flyer. If you want to provide concise information regarding a sales event that you will be holding, you can use a one-page flyer. On the other hand, if you want to include a more detailed information about the products that are on sale or with discount, you can choose a flyer with many pages to maximize the space.
Add the Important Elements:
Headline, graphics, branding, content, contact information, and call-to-action—these are the necessary elements that must be present in your sales flyers. Your headline and graphics are responsible in grabbing people’s attention so they would read your flyer; your content will keep the viewer reading your flyer until the very end; your contact information will encourage them to communicate with you; and lastly, your CTA will prompt them to take an immediate action.
Choose a Flyer Material:
Aside from the visual impact that your flyer must possess, it must also be made of a material that is durable, making your flyer lasting while it is being passed on from one person to another. It must also fit the design of your flyer as well as the emotion that you are trying to express.
Check and Recheck:
Before sending out your flyer design for print, see to it that your flyer is free from any errors whether it is material or immaterial. No matter how small the error, it can still greatly affect the reputation and credibility of your company. People will treat you as a legit company where they can depend on if your flyer is without any errors may it be typographical, graphical, grammatical, or spelling errors.
Top Tips for an Effective Sales Flyer
- Keep your words simple and direct. People do not have the luxury of time and pause for long minutes just to read your flyer.
- Emphasize the keywords in your flyer such as the words sale, discount, free, new, save, limited, easy, and a lot more because these are powerful and attention-grabbing words.
- Be creative but do not overdecorate. Add colors in your design but make sure to limit the colors into two or three family colors to achieve a complementing and harmonious color design.
- Choose high-quality printing to achieve the most decent and professional look.
- Include your branding but be subtle. Although branding is important, including a logo bigger than your other photos can make people attracted to the logo and not in the offer itself. Your logo must be there in order for the people to recognize you, but the highlight of your flyer must be your offer such as your products and services.
- View your design at a distance because the closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Types of Sales Flyer
Here are the common types of sales flyer:
- Handbills: Flyers of this type are usually matte finish. These are 90-gram flyers, and because they are thin, they are considered as the lightest and the cheapest among the other types of flyers. They are also known as handouts.
- Advertising Flyers: Best option for those who are on a limited budget, these flyers are thicker than handbills, approximately 135 grams, hence are more durable and less prone to tear and crumple.
- Business Flyers: For formal conventions, business flyers are the the ideal flyer that you can chose. These are usually 170-gram flyers, which means that they are durable and sturdy, thus recommended by many marketers and professionals. They typically come in matte finish, so they can easily be printed on their surface.
- Retail Promotion Flyers: Evidenced by its name, this type of flyer is mainly used for retain industry. They are very thick, usually 250 grams, hence are very durable giving a classy look and a sturdy feel for your flyer.
Sizes of a Sales Flyer
Depending on the amount of information that you want to include in your flyer, there are many options that you can choose:
- Half sheet: These are very suitable if there is only a few amount of information that you want to include in your flyer. This can also be the option if you want to lessen the printing cost and the material expense for your flyer.
- Standard: This is the typical size of flyers that is used commonly by many advertisers. Because of its average size, it can contain all the necessary information that you want to include in your flyer, that is, of course, the necessary elements of a flyer.
- Large: If you want to go upsize on your promotional material, large-sized flyer is the best option for you. You can increase the font size of your text, making it readable even from afar. However, this is only preferable for those who have enough budget as the printing costs for this type of flyer is expected to be higher than the half sheet and standard sizes.
FAQs on Sales Flyer
1. Are flyers effective?
For the past decades, flyers are proven effective…if they are done correctly. Creating a flyer may seem simple, but creating an effective flyer is another story. Because they are convenient, easy to print, and easy to disseminate, advertisers prefer to work more on flyer advertising.
2. How will you know that a sales flyer is effective?
You will know if a flyer is effective if it catches the attention of the reader and it leads the reader into accepting the deals that your flyer is offering.
3. What programs can be used in making a flyer?
Given the increasing use of the internet nowadays, there are a lot of programs and applications on the web both online and offline that you can use to create a flyer whether you like to create it from scraps or you want some templates for your flyer. Some of the commonly used programs and applications are as follows: Adobe Illustrator, Canva, Poster Maker, GIMP, QuarkXPress, LucidPress, Print Creations, and Photoshop. There are a lot more applications and programs that you can search all over the net. Choose a program that is convenient for you and can help you make your flyer with ease.