A new year marks for a new beginning. This does not only apply to people and their personal new year’s resolutions but also to businesses as well. Profit-based businesses need to stay connected with their customers, more so during the holiday season. One of the best methods for them to establish continuing relations with their customers is to hand out flyers.
Handing out New Year flyers is not only beneficial to your regular or loyal customers but also to your potential customers (and guests if you are hosting a New Year event). In this article, we have provided New Year flyer examples and templates that you can download for free. We also listed down some tips that will definitely help when you will be creating your own New Year flyer. Read on below!
Listed below are the elements of a New Year flyer. Make sure to include all the elements so that you can create an effective and visually appealing New Year flyer.
1. Purpose and goal: The purpose of the New Year flyer is to greet customers a happy new year as well as introduce to seasonal products and promotions that you will be giving out. Make sure those two goals are set when creating a New Year flyer so that you can maximize its effectiveness. It’s one thing to have a defined purpose, but having a specific goal as to what you want to accomplish with your flyer is sure to guide you throughout the design process.
2. Striking headline: Simply writing down a “Happy New Year!” is not enough for your flyer to be noticed. Write a striking headline so that your customers will not only be the ones taking notice of your flyer but your potential market as well. You can pair the headline with a traditional New Year greeting, or you can create your headline from scratch altogether. Thus, a compelling headline must be added to the flyer to get people to notice it. This is usually the first thing people grasp with their eyes, so make it count with an advertisement copy that’s hard to resist.
3. High quality graphics: The visual element of your New Year flyer is as important as the headline you wrote. High-quality graphics will not only make people curious about your flyer but also convinces them to purchase the product that is listed in the flyer. Additionally, if you want to make your flyer stand out, you need to choose the appropriate image and design elements.
4. Engaging message: This constitutes to both the call to action and unique selling proposition of your New Year flyer. Gaining everyone’s attention would be worthless without a clear message. As previously mentioned, you have two goals for your flyer: greet your customers and sell your products. Combine the two goals so that your customers will not only be informed of your promotions and discounts, but you also get the opportunity to welcome them in the new year.
5. Contact details: How do you expect customers and investors to reach you if you fail to give them a means of contact? Your contact information is an essential part of your flyer that should never be overlooked. In the flyer, include your mobile number as well as the landline number if you have one.
Follow these easy steps so that you can create a New Year flyer that you will surely translate to sales for your company.
1. Download a template of your choice: You can find dozens of New Year flyer templates online. Fortunately, we’ve spared you the trouble and gathered some of the best templates (as well as examples) to help you reach out to your target audience in the most creative way possible. All you need to do is to select a template that best suits your purpose. The size and file formats are also available so that you can pick out the best one for your flyer.
2. Build your content: Once you have downloaded a template from the ones we posted above, you can now create the New Year flyer. You can create the flyer using a graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. Since you are creating a New Year flyer, make sure the concept focuses mainly on New Year themes. Additionally, be sure to incorporate all the necessary elements into your flyer design to ensure that the flyer will be visually attractive.
3. Finalize your design: See to it that all important elements are in place and that any mistakes in terms of alignment and image quality are checked. It’s also advised to review your entire flyer for any spelling or grammar errors that may have been committed. Take note that once you have printed the flyer, there is no going back. If you notice that there are glaring errors in the flyer, you have to edit the design and print the design again, and it will be very costly for you and your company.
Listed below are the types of flyers. Make sure you choose the appropriate type when you will be creating a New Year flyer. Take note that whatever flyer type you will be using, you should still incorporate all the elements as well follow the steps in creating a New Year flyer we mentioned above.
A brand new year is just a few days away. Make sure to utilize the templates and examples we provided so that you can create an excellent New Year flyer.