19+ Real Estate Flyer Examples – PSD, Word, AI, EPS Vector
Selling and marketing a real estate property is a tedious task. From gathering potential sales leads up to dealing with requests and inquiries from clients, there are a lot of things that you need to do so you can secure the sustainability and continuous profitability of the real estate business.
Using a real estate flyer can help organizations and agents a lot when spreading information that can make real estate properties more desirable to the target audience. Knowing how to come up with an effective and efficient real estate flyer is one of the strengths that your business should have so you can compete with other companies in the real estate industry.
19 Real Estate Flyer Template Examples
Real Estate Marketing Flyer Template
Commercial Real Estate Marketing Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Apartment Flyer Template
House For Sale Flyer Template
Realtor Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Simple Realtor Flyer Template
Real Estate Business Flyer
Minimal Real Estate Flyer Template
Cottage House Real Estate Flyer
Luxury Home Real Estate Flyer
Real Estate Open House Flyer
Elegant Real Estate Flyer
Real Estate Home Flyer Template
Home Real Estate Flyer
Luxurious House Real Estate Flyer
Real Estate Sale Flyer Template
Real Estate Flyer Examples
Simple Real Estate Flyer
Real Estate Flyer Design
Real Estate Agent Flyer
Elements of a Detailed Real Estate Flyer
Your final real estate flyer must not only be comprehensive as it is also necessary for it to be well-organized. In comparison to church flyers and other flyer types, a real estate flyer is also expected to be detailed and presentable. With this, you have to ensure that you will create a document that has been reviewed and evaluated for a couple of times before presenting it to your audience. Some of the most important elements that should be seen for your real estate flyer to be detailed and comprehensive include the following:
- A catchy and appealing headline
- A set of clear photos of the real estate property
- A brief and direct-to-the point description of the real estate flyer’s content and the discussion of the real estate business’s offers
- A sales-focused language that can present the best features and qualities of the real estate business
- A list of contact details that clients can reach should they be interested to transact with the real estate business or if they have questions and inquiries about the real estate flyer’s content
- A strong and persuasive call-to-action that can direct the clients on what step to do next
Tips in Creating a Great Real Estate Flyer
Just like when selecting from different kinds of women’s day flyer designs when developing the specified document, knowing the appropriate real estate flyer for your business can provide you with a lot of advantages. Aside from this, there are still more tips and guidelines that can be beneficial on your part as you undergo the processes of real estate flyer development. A few of the tips that you can follow when creating a real estate flyer are as follows:
- Ensure that you will consider the brand and image of your real estate business. Your flyer should reflect your ideals, design aesthetic, and overall business presentation. This will allow your real estate business to be more memorable and your real estate flyer to be stronger and more efficient.
- Look into a variety of real estate flyer examples especially those that are used by your main or direct competitors. You have to make sure that you will evaluate their unique selling points as well as their weaknesses. Doing this can help you create a real estate flyer that can highlight your best qualities while giving details of the items that you can provide to clients which your competition cannot.
Make sure to check out more templates and examples of real estate flyers at template.net. The more references you have for this undertaking, the more options that you can also have when deciding what format to use for your content discussion and presentation.
Basic Steps in Making a Real Estate Flyer
A real estate flyer, like a car wash flyer, must be organized and well-formulated. Having a process for developing flyers can help you become more aware of the things that you should do so you can create the particular flyer output that you aspire and envision to have. Listed below are the basic steps that you can follow if you want to begin the creation of your own real estate flyer.
- Talk to your team with regards the purpose or the reason of the real estate flyer’s creation.
- Sum up all the key points that must be given focus with in the real estate flyer’s content.
- Collaborate with your sales and marketing team so you can finalize all the details that must be included in the real estate flyer.
- Browse through real estate flyer templates and examples for design, formatting, and content inspirations.
- Select a design and a layout that you would like to use for the actual real estate flyer.
- Outline all the information that you would like to include in the flyer and ensure that there will be enough and appropriate space for all of these information in consideration of the real estate flyer template that you have selected.
- Add images and other materials that can make the real estate flyer look appealing, visually pleasing, and convincing.
- Place the texts in the document and make sure that the font sizes, colors, and styles that you will use can look cohesive with the overall appeal of the document.
- Finalize the document by ensuring that there are no grammatical errors, formatting lapses, and content inaccuracies present in the final real estate flyer draft.
Common Real Estate Flyer Sizes
Real estate flyers do not only vary on content, purpose of usage, and formatting. They can also come in different paper sizes depending on the decision of the real estate business’s sales and/or marketing team. The selected sizes of every real estate flyers can also be caused by the activities and/or processes where they will be used. This is also the same instance that you will face when creating promotional flyers and other kinds of business or educational flyers. Most real estate flyers are commonly found in these sizes:
- 8.5 × 11 inches (standard flyer size for real estate open houses and direct marketing)
- 11 × 17 inches (bigger flyer size for trade events, conventions, real estate exhibitions, and presentations)
- 5.5 × 8.5 inches (small flyer size for real estate property tour souvenirs, help desk material availability, and initial client or potential client transactions )
Real Estate Flyer FAQs
If you have no idea on how to create Good Friday flyers, real estate flyers, or any other kinds of flyers for this matter, it is best if you will be curious and ask questions about the basics of a particular flyer’s creation especially about the format that you need to select, the layout that you can follow, and the content that you should come up with so you can have a comprehensive and in-depth discussion of your real estate business and what it can provide to its target clients. Here are some of the questions that are frequently asked regarding real estate flyers and their usages:
What is the paper size that should be used when printing real estate flyers?
Even if we have already specified a few paper sizes in the discussion above, it will still be best if you will communicate with your real estate business’s management and sales and marketing team when selecting the best size suitable for your corporate undertaking. Different paper sizes can be used depending on the reason why you need a real estate flyer. Just make sure whether you will use a standard-sized flyer or a bigger one, that the images and content of your final document is high in resolution, clear, and understandable.
Is a real estate flyer really useful?
The presence of social media and other online and digital tools sure do help real estate businesses when reaching a wider audience. However, real estate flyers still work especially in cases of direct sales contact, on-site presentations, and agent transactions. This is the reason why real estate flyers are still used even up to this day.
What is the purpose of using a real estate flyer?
A real estate flyer can be used for different purposes. It can be for a real estate open house, for a business launch of a new real estate company, for a client presentation, or for e-mail blasts (using digital real estate flyers) and other sales and marketing efforts.