A note template may be a small piece of informational material but this does not make it less useful and essential. Many of the industries today use different types notes to record or document important information that may be useful in the future development and necessary to provide the best service to their clients or customer.
Using these Free Note Examples for the different types of note template can make you create notes easily and faster. The blank does not mean it is empty, it means that it provides a blank space to be filled out by the user, thus making it more efficient when used.
Blank Doctors Note
Blank Promissory Example
Sample Soap Note
Blank Cornell Example
How to Create a Blank Note
A blank note is simply just a note template that has blanks on it. The blanks are used to fill out the information that is filled out by the intended user.
Creating a blank note is easy. There are software that you can use, such as Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel where creating a blank note is easy, faster, and efficient. Some of it already provides a template that you can use or make it as a reference.
To give you an example, check out our blank notes examples in pdf and word formats.
What Is the Purpose of a Note?
A note may be a short piece of writing but it surely has a lot of uses. The main purpose of a note is to have documentation about something that is useful in the future.
For example, students take down notes about the lessons so they can use it to study for an exam, others use it just so that would not forget the topics that have been discussed.
In other industries like hospitals, health care providers use a SOAP note and progress note to document the patient’s information as well as the condition of the patient.
Sample Excuse Note
Types of Notes
Here are the common types of notes used in many industries and organizations.
- Cornell Note – A Cornell note is a note-take system that provides a systematic for condensing and organizing notes.
- Release Note – A release note is a document that comes along with the software products that are sometimes still in the development or test stage.
- Loan Note – A loan note is a document that enables the payee to receive payments and usually, also the interest payable over a set of specific period of time, ending with the date at which the entire loan is to be repaid.
- Credit Note – A credit note is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer. The seller issues a credit note for the same or lower amount than the invoice, and then pay the balance from other transactions.
- Progress Note – A progress note is used by health care providers to document patient’s condition and clinical status.
- SOAP Note – The SOAP note stands for Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan. This note is a method of documentation used by health care providers to write out notes about patients’ information.The SOAP note is written along with the progress note.
- Doctor Note – A doctor note or a medical certificate that contains the recommendations from a doctor about your medical condition and status that may affect your ability to attend school or work.
- Field Note – A field note is used by scientist and researchers to document their finding or results in the course of field research. The field notes are intended to serve as an evidence that gives meaning and understanding of the phenomenon or the subject that is being researched.
To know more about the uses and the purpose of the different notes mentioned above, you can click the links provided on each Item.
Blank Teacher Example
Blank Sick Note
Attendance Note Sample
Sample Narrative Note
What Is a Promissory Note?
A promissory note (also called as a note payable) is a financial instrument that contains a written promise that a particular person or a party is willing to pay a determinate sum of money, either on demand or at a specified future date to the other person or party.
A promissory note typically contains all the terms pertaining to the debt, this includes the overall amount, interest rate, development date, date and place of issuance, and issuer’s signature. If the promissory note is unconditional and readily salable, it is called a negotiable instrument.
Requisites of a promissory note
- Must contain unconditional undertaking to pay;
- The money to be paid must be full;
- Must be signed by the maker.
The uses of a promissory note
- A promissory note is used to allow companies and individuals to get investment from a source other than a bank.
- A promissory note is sometimes used in most institution. Students who can not pay the school tuition on time or will pay the partial amount will have to issue a Briefing note stating that they will pay the said amount in full on a particular date and thus continue the privilege of a student who paid the school tuition in full.