19+ Watercolor Wedding Invitation Designs and Examples – PSD, AI
It is always a creative process whenever wedding cards like a wedding menu or wedding invitation are needed to be designed. Unlike a Lunch Invitation which is usually used for normal lunch outs and meetings, wedding cards are important wedding materials that are provided to the guests of a once in a lifetime event. This is the reason why couples ensure that the wedding cards that they will use are properly designed.
One of the most important wedding cards is the wedding invitation. A wedding invitation is the first wedding material that the guests will see which means that it is the initial representation of the wedding. If you want to create a great impact for guests to be more excited about your wedding, then develop an impressively designed wedding invitation. Try using watercolor wedding invitations by first referring to the samples available for download in the discussion below.You may also see Elegant Wedding Invitations
How to Apply Watercolor Designs in Your Wedding Invitation
A watercolor design can be applied in a wedding invitation or in any material with a variety of ways. You have to be creative when doing this as design application can impact the entirety of the wedding invitation aesthetic. Here are some of the most effective ways on how you can incorporate watercolor designs in your wedding invitation.You may also see Wedding rehearsal invitations
1. Use splatters of watercolors as additional decoration once all the details of the wedding invitation are already placed in the layout. This will allow you to fill in negative spaces that will look better with watercolor splatters. More so, this will help you to identify the proper placement of the watercolor splatters so the wedding invitation will not look cluttered.You may also see Gold Wedding Invitations
2. Create a big watercolor image and use it as the background of the wedding invitation. There are different images that you can come up with. Watercolor images always add a beautiful aesthetic to any design. You may also see outdoor Wedding invitations
3. Make a border that reflects a watercolor design. This will help you incorporate the aesthetic of watercolor in your wedding invitation in a subtle way. You can even write some phrases from your wedding speech with the help of watercolor and use it as the border of the document.
4. Paint images and icons then include them in certain parts or areas of the wedding invitation. You can also do this design trick when developing yourWedding Party Invitations. Ensure that you will properly put together watercolor details so that the wedding invitation will look cohesive.
Watercolor Designs to Include in a Wedding Invitation
There are certain watercolor designs that are intended to be used for Printable wedding invitations, wedding reception invitations and other wedding cards. Moreover, there are also some that you can create on your own. This can help you can come up with an original watercolor wedding invitation design especially if you have design specifications like those that are needed to create Burlap wedding invitations and Gay Wedding invitations. Some of the items with watercolor references which you can use when developing your wedding invitation include the following:
1. Use watercolor tropical leaves if you will have a beach wedding or any destination wedding where tropical trees and plants can be associated with. This can help you make your wedding invitation look vibrant and refreshing.You may also see Funny wedding invitations
2. Incorporate watercolor flowers or floral arrangements to make your wedding invitation look more feminine. Use different hues and tones to have a design depth. This will be a great idea if you want to come up with floral wedding invitations or you just want a touch of femininity in the design of the document.You may also see Desert wedding invitations
3. Design watercolor burlap and use this as the design core of your wedding invitation. This is best used for country wedding invitations and other kinds of invitations that are nature-inspired.You may also see Wedding shower invitation
Things to Consider When Making a Watercolor Wedding Invitation
From vintage wedding invitations to Modern wedding invitations, the usage of watercolor designs is sure to be effective. With proper knowledge on how you can create a watercolor wedding invitation and guides on how you can execute your vision accordingly, it will be very easy for you to create your own watercolor-themed wedding invitations. Some of the factors that you need to look into within the process of developing a watercolor wedding invitation are as follows:
1. The theme of the wedding
2. The kind of wedding invitation that you would like to have
3. The design aesthetic that the couple would like to achieve
4. The color palette that you will incorporate with the usage of the watercolor
5. The items and materials that you will design through watercolors
6. The way that you will place the watercolor aesthetic in the wedding invitation
7. The totality of the watercolor wedding invitation design
If you would like to put watercolor designs in Rustic wedding invitations or in any kind of wedding cards, it is important for you to review the items above first so you can specifically use a watercolor theme that is fit for the wedding and its proceedings.
Planning to Design Your Own Watercolor Wedding Invitation?
If you find a nautical wedding invitation and floral wedding invitations too common, what you can do is to explore new design territories when it comes to creating a wedding invitation that you want to use for your wedding. Try designing a watercolor wedding invitation and see if it fits your design vision. As mentioned above, there are a lot of ways on how you can build the entirety of a watercolor wedding invitation.
Planning to come up with an effective watercolor wedding invitation is already easy if you are already aware of the design that you would like to achieve. Get references from the samples that you can download above and make your own watercolor wedding invitation now.You may also see Fall wedding invitations