16+ Car Wash Agency Flyer Examples, Templates and Design Ideas
Flyers have been around for the longest time. Long before they became marketing materials, they were used as campaign tools which mostly addressed social and humanitarian issues. These days, flyers are less politicized and are now used mostly as advertising and promotional tools. All types of businesses use flyers, car wash agencies included.
If you own a car wash agency or planning to establish one in the near future, then you definitely need some designs to get your flyer distribution and dissemination up and running. Check out our free downloadable templates below:
Elements of a Good Car Wash Agency Flyer
Take note of the important elements below when you set out to make your own flyer.
1. Goal or purpose: A flyer’s goal is to inform the individual and provide him a call to action. If a call to action is not provided in the flyer, then the flyer is basically useless. Nothing is more frustrating than reading a flyer that does not make any sense or fails to provide the message that it wants to relay. If a concise goal or purpose is provided in the flyer, then it will be clearly understood by the readers.
2. Headline: Having a clear goal or purpose implemented in the flyer is not guaranteed to get the readers’ attention. You can also focus on creating a headline that does not only catch the attention of readers but also increase the chances of your product being sold at a higher rate. Creating a flyer headline should follow the exact format of a newspaper headline—short and concise. Never make a headline lengthy as it loses its effectiveness.
3. Motivating message: Speaking of call to action, the motivating message is the call to action phrase or sentence in the flyer. The call to action should make your reader want to act, in this case get their cars washed and cleaned in your car wash agency business, or refer the flyer to a family member or friend who has a car.
4. Graphics and pictures: Any design is boring if too much text is written down. Adding graphics and pictures in the flyer adds to the overall aesthetics and overall look of the flyer. Even if you are tight on budget, never settle to just simply producing mass flyer photocopies. Attach pictures or images (in this case a car wash agency flyer), for example: pictures of cars, water buckets, water hose, sprinklers, etc.
5. Your contact information: Any type of business flyer is never complete without listing the necessary contact information. You are most likely selling a product in your business flyer, so make sure you provide the necessary contact information so that it will be easier for potential customers to contact you. The flyer will help your business gain new customers, so don’t forget to input your contact information such as your contact number and email address. Never change or replace contact details when you are in the midst of distributing flyers.
20+ Car Wash Agency Flyer Templates
Car Wash Agency Flyer
Car Wash Service Flyer Template
Car Wash Flyer Design
Hand Car Wash Flyer Sample
Simple Car Wash Flyer Template
Sample Car Wash Flyer Design
Professional Car Wash Flyer
Modern Car Wash Flyer
Car Wash Advertising Flyer
Car Wash Business Flyer Design
9+ Car Wash Agency Flyer Examples
Mister Car Wash Flyer
Quick Quack Car Wash Flyer
Cobblestone Car Wash Flyer
SCWA Car Wash Flyer
Self-Serve Car Wash Flyer
YKHS Car Wash Fundraiser Flyer
Simple Tips for an Excellent Car Wash Flyer Layout
Listed below are some simple tips to help you create an excellent car wash agency flyer layout:
1. Make the headline a priority: As previously mentioned, the headline is very important to any kind of flyer. When you will be creating a car wash flyer, give priority to the headline as this line of text will be the one who will catch the attention of your readers and potential customers. When creating the headline, use a declarative sentence as this will create a more assertive or aggressive perception to your headline. Also, capitalize the entire text and end the headline with an exclamation mark (!).
2. Incorporate colors: Any design, especially a flyer, that does not incorporate any color is just dull. You can simply go for a minimalist color scheme where you will be mainly using black and white colors. Black and white are considered as neutral colors, so any colors that you use will easily compliment with these said neutral colors. Never compromise the use of colors in the flyer as colors simply add life and visual aesthetics to the flyer you are creating.
As previously mentioned, you can use any color aside from black and white. You can use one color for the entire flyer, but try to never settle for one color only. Use color combinations, and among the popular color combinations you can use are orange/yellow, blue/yellow, green/blue, red/black, blue/white, and red/yellow.
3. Use the the business’s theme or concept in the flyer: When creating any design, you need to understand the concept of the design you are creating so that it will be easier for you to create the said design. Using multiple concepts or themes for a design that is meant to only to portray a single concept will only focus individuals, especially customers and potential customers.
Take for example a retail company selling computers and other gadgets. Obviously, they will not be using interior and exterior designs that relate to agriculture or medicine. For a car wash agency flyer, focus entirely the design (images and colors) on cars and car wash-related objects.
4. Don’t photocopy the flyers: Most of the time, companies who give out flyers just mass photocopy the flyers before they are handed out to numerous passersby. Mass photocopy means that low-quality paper is used during printing and color is nonexistent. Adding color in the flyer as well as using good-quality paper creates a bigger impact to your target audience than using cheap paper and incorporating zero color.
Obviously, you don’t need to invest heavily in spending for flyers. The funds used in spending for flyers can be replaced with spending for marketing materials instead such as posters and tarpaulins. Customers and potential clients won’t even mind if you used expensive printing materials or not, but they will definitely notice if you put in effort in creating the flyer or not.
Steps to Designing a Car Wash Agency Flyer
Follow these very easy steps in designing a car wash agency flyer:
1. Create a concept: Before you start the actual design, you first need to create a concept or a layout. Create the concept in a separate piece of paper or go directly to a graphic design software such as Photoshop (or Illustrator), COREL, Sketch, Affinity Pro, or Pixlr.
When creating the concept, you have to go into detail on what designs you will be incorporating (i.e. pictures or images, colors, text style, and text size). If you are working with a team in creating the concept, The final layout of the design should be approved by not only you but also your colleagues (or staff) and other members of the management team.
Take note that the concept is not only limited on the design but also the materials needed for the printing and additional designs in the flyer (in which will be discussed below).
2. Purchase necessary materials (if applicable): Once you have created the concept, it’s now time to purchase the necessary design materials. These materials can include the paper where you will be printing the flyer, as well as pens, markers, and other design materials. Take note that paper is most likely the only thing you’ll need to purchase, as the other materials are all optional.
3. Create the design: It’s now finally time to create the flyer design. You don’t have to be a graphic designer to create a flyer, as creating a flyer design does not really require too much skill. But if you will be adding numerous images, colors, and designs and you don’t exactly know how, get (or hire) someone to do the design. You can approach a friend or colleague who has graphic design skills, or hire a third-party designer to do the work. When creating the flyer, make sure to incorporate all the elements as well as the tips we mentioned above.
4. Create an alternate design: Normally, flyers do not simply stick to one design. Having an alternate design allows you to have options for your potential customers. Having two or three alternate flyer designs is helpful when spreading the word across to a number of market segments. You can give one flyer design in one area (market segment A) and another flyer design in another area (market segment B).
5. Check for errors, then print out: Before you print out the car wash agency flyer, check and double-check in terms of typography and issues in regards to color combinations and image placement. Double-check everything and make sure all the elements (as discussed above) are included. Once everything is in place, it’s now time to print it out. The quantity will depend on how many flyers you will give out.
Types of Flyers
Listed below are the type of flyers you can use for your car wash flyer:
- Trifold flyers: This type of flyer is one of the most commonly used flyers. Large amount of information can be incorporated in a trifold flyer, and they are a lot easier to print. Trifold flyers are perfect for a businesses like coffee shops or restaurants, but you can use this for your car wash agency business as well.
- Digital flyers: It is a fact that digital flyers have taken over advertising and promotion. That is the reason why you should take advantage of using digital flyers for your car wash agency business. Additionally, costs will be cut significantly as you will not be spending for the purchase of printing and other design materials. The great thing about digital flyers is that they are very accessible and can be seen anywhere as long as the person using the internet. You can easily get the attention of your prospective clients with the use of digital flyers, and you can also instantly deliver the digital flyer by e-mail or by social media.
- Leaflets: Leaflets, the cheapest variation of flyers, are usually mass produced for local distribution since a lighter weight and much more affordable paper is used for printing and distribution.
- Half Sheet: This is usually chosen for its minimal cost of production. Half sheet flyers are more ideal for ideal for small businesses.
- Standard: Recognized as the standard size of a flyer, the 8.5″ × 11″ is a go-to option for many businesses. They’re suitable for hanging up on bulletin boards or handing out to passersby at a public venue.
- Large Format: These large-format flyers are good for documents that have to be folded into several parts just to deliver a huge amount of information at a time.
We hope you found this article to be informative as well as helpful when you will be creating your own car wash agency flyer design. Creating a car wash agency flyer is not difficult as long as you follow the steps as well as the tips we listed above. We also provided some templates and examples that you can download for free!