Information about the students is very crucial for every academic certificate institution. This information can be used to better assist the students in their learning and the teachers in how they can improve their teaching. But, gathering this useful information cannot be achieved solely through interviews and entrance exams, which yield a less neutral picture of a student under pressure.
Your best bet would be to hand out student sheets. These are like student questionnaires the students fill up depending on the information need. Using student sheets, gathering information from the students will be easier and faster. Use our student sheet examples in PDF here to get you started.
Student Sheet Example
Student Sign in Sheet Template
Student Tracking Sheet Example
Information Sheet of Student
Student Recording Sheet
Activity Sheet of Student
Student Dream Sheet
What Should You Include in a Student Sheet?
A student sheet is a piece of paper containing information about the student and their respective education or course. There are different varieties of student sheets, all of which contains different student information depending on the academic institution and what the need for information is.
Nevertheless, all student sheet contains common student information, such as:
- The personal information of the student
- Complete name of the student including the middle name
- The student’s age, weight, and height
- The student birthday, birthplace, nationality, and religion
- The names of the student’s parents, as well as their occupation
- Student’s phone number and email address
- The educational background of the student
- Name of the previous school attended, from primary up until the current school attended
- Current grading period
- Course or degree program (if college)
- Award certificates and other formal recognition
Some students sheets are used to record, track, and confirm their assessment results and grades.
There are also student sheets that are used to track the arrival and dismissal of students in the school and class. The information includes the name of the student and the date of arrival and dismissal.
Student Teaching Time Sheet
Student Interest Sheet
Tracking Sheet of Student
Student Time Sheet
Evaluation Sheet of Student
Student Clinical Sheet
The Uses of Student Sheets
The student sheet can be used in different situations. The following are the uses of student sheet.
- It can be used to determine and evaluate the performance, writing skills, intelligence of a student.
- It can be used to record information of the students that are useful in future development.
- It is used in when a student decides to transfer to another school.
- It is also used in school applications, such as internship application and others related to school affairs.
Tips for Creating a Student Sheet
- The student sheet must always be addressed to the students. It is important that only the students will answer the student sheet.
- Write the questions clearly and use simple language. Remember that there are lots of students who will respond to that sheet, so it is important that it must be understood by every student.
- The student sheet must be answered easily. So that all the necessary information will be acquired easily and minimize the need for follow-ups.