An agent contract is essential to be reviewed accordingly so you can ensure that you are working with the right agent for your selling needs. Remember that unlike a Behavior Contract, an agent contract is legally binding which is why you have to be aware of all the items presented in this document before signing it.
260+ Contract Templates in PDF | Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages - START DOWNLOADING
If you are tasked to develop a Simple Contract for an agent and your business, ensure that you will present all the responsibilities of both the business and the agent and not focus on the deliverable of just one of them. We have listed a number of agent contract examples that can help you develop a thorough and complete agent contract.
Artist Booking Agent Contract Example
Artist Booking Agent Contract
Standard Player Agent Contract
Direct Selling Agent Contract
Leasing Agent Contract
What Can You See in a Basic Agent Contract?
As a formal document, an agent contract is expected to be precise, direct to the point and comprehensive. Moreover, just like a Rental Contract and a Cleaning Contract, it should be simple but straightforward so that both the agent and the real estate business can easily understand the agreement that they will be involved in. Some of the major details that you should not forget to include in a basic agent contract include the following:
- The time duration where the agent contract is deemed to be effective
- The specification of the entities involved in the printable agreement presented in the contract
- The type of agent contract that is made which involves the discussion of the agent exclusivity
- The technicalities of the agent contract which includes the advertised price of properties, the responsibilities of the agent, and the commission that the agent will receive. You may also see example of a contract samples.
- The selling price estimate of the agent and its relevance and significance to the selling price which the vendor defines as acceptable
- The terms and conditions of the agent contract as well as the grounds for its termination. You may also see termination letter examples.
International Buying Agent Contract
Exclusive Booking Agent Agreement
Estate Agent Contract
Travel Agent Contract
Example Agent Contract
Marketing General Agent Contract
General Agent Contract
Exclusive Musician Agent Contract
Helpful Tips When Making an Agent Contract
An agent contract should be as technical as a Consulting Contract and Partnership Contracts. Developing an agent contract is no easy task as it should protect the rights of the agent and the business without forgetting their prime responsibilities to one another. Here are some tips that you may find useful if you want to create an agent contract:
- Ensure that all parties are aware of the deliverable of one another.
- Use templates and examples as references if you do not know how to come up with a business-appropriate and professional-looking agent contract. You may also see employment contract examples.
- Come up with an agent contract that can thoroughly explain the agreement that the agent and the business is bound in. You may also see contract proposal examples.
An agent contract can be easily made if you will seek for professional advice. Moreover, our downloadable examples and tips can also be of help in the initial processes of the agent contract development.