17+ Computer & Mobile Repair Flyer Examples, Templates & Design Ideas
Advertising your products and services with the use of a flyer is perhaps one of the best ways that you can create a buzz about your business venture. Flyers are timeless and you can never go wrong in choosing this as one of your marketing tools. A lot of businesses, both startups and established, are still using flyers even with the emergence of other marketing tools in this digital age such as social media platforms and websites.
If you own a business related to computer and mobile repairs, take advantage of the benefits that you can get from a business flyer and use one to advertise the repair services that you offer. In this article, we have provided computer and mobile repair flyer examples, templates, and design ideas that you can utilize and get inspiration from.
Elements of a Computer and Mobile Repair Flyer
Here are the elements of a computer and mobile repair flyer that you must include and apply on your own flyer design.
1. A definite goal and purpose: What’s your goal and purpose in making your computer and mobile repair flyer? Perhaps you want to advertise a new offer under your list of services, offer a promotion or maybe you are just going to open your business. Whatever your goals and purpose are, make sure that your target audience would be able to immediately know what you are trying to advertise even at a single glance at your computer and mobile repair flyer.
2. Compelling Headline: Turn heads with a compelling headline to place on your computer and mobile repair flyer. The headline of your flyer is the first thing that people will notice this is why you have to make sure that it will be compelling enough to pique the interest of your readers. Make use of impressive typography and of course, create a advertisement copy that will be hard to resist. You may also see flyer designs.
3. Clear and Captivating Message: It is through your message where you will make your call to action apparent for your target customers. It is also through your message where you will be giving your target customers the cue on you would want to react towards what you have written on your flyer. Make sure you make use of words such as “Avail now!”, “Enter to win“, and “Call us now!” as such type of words can be one of the best direct ways to call your target customers to action.
4. Appealing and High-quality Graphics: The visual aspect of your computer and mobile repair flyer is very important as this would probably be the most noticeable element of your flyer. This is why you should ensure that you are not going to choose the graphics and images at random but choose the ones that are relevant to what you are advertising. Choose the right color combinations that will also be the representation of your brand identity.
5. Contact Information: How can your prospective customers and even investors reach if you are not going to include your contact details? Your contact details may be the most obvious element of any types of flyers but it is often the most taken for granted element since a lot of people would either forget including this entirely or that they would include contact details that are not updated at all. Aside from your contact numbers, you may also include a link to your website or your list of social media pages.
7+ Computer and Mobile Repair Flyer Templates
Computer & Mobile Repair Flyer
Computer Mobile Repair Flyer Template
Computer Service Flyer
Smartphone Repair Flyer Template
Skilled Computer Repair Flyer
Computer Repair Service Flyer
Computer Repair Specialist Flyer Poster Template
10+ Computer & Mobile Repair Flyer Examples
Aladdin PC Repair Services Flyer
Colorado Springs Computer Repair Flyer
Computer and Mobile Sales and Services
Computer and Smartphone Repair Flyer
Computer Repair Business Flyer
Information Technology Services Flyer
Moncton Computer Sales and Repair Depot Flyer
ProPcPlus Computer Center Repair Services Flyer
Sample Computer and Mobile Services Flyer
How to Create a Computer and Mobile Repair Flyer
Here are steps that can guide you in creating your computer and mobile flyer:
1. Determine the concept of your flyer: If you are going to create a computer and mobile flyer for the first time, it is best if you are start off with a concept. This is for you to have a smooth flow in the steps you will encounter in the process of creating a computer and mobile repair flyer.
In deciding for the concept or the theme of your computer and mobile repair flyer, make sure that you will already plan how you are going to incorporate your business’ brand identity because that can really help you raise awareness about your business especially if you are just starting out. You may also see advertising flyer examples.
2. Choose your preferred flyer template: Once you already know how you want your computer and mobile repair flyer to look like and what you want it to contain, then you can proceed choosing the right template for your flyer computer and mobile repair flyer. Make sure that the flyer template you choose is suitable to the concept you are going for so you will no longer have to take too much time in revising the template you choose.
We have compiled computer and mobile repair templates here in this article that can help you get started. It comes in various formats that you can use in certain Adobe programs and Microsoft Office programs.
3. Place your own elements and content: Not all templates designs contain the exact elements and contents that you would want your computer and mobile repair flyer to contain. This is why you still have to add your own elements and content on your chosen flyer template and eventually “own” the template—meaning, you will make the template look unique and original enough and should be not seen as just another template one can find elsewhere.
Here are some general tips you can follow in adding your own contents onto a flyer:
- Always ensure that the headline you write is compelling enough to encourage your target audience to read your computer and mobile repair flyer until the very last line of your advertisement copy.
- Only include graphics that are relevant to your branding to ensure that your target customers will remember and recognize immediately even if they will just take a single glance on your flyer.
- Do not make the mistake of not including your contact details on your flyer. Keep in mind that this is one of the most important information on your flyer. You must assume that customers will ask for further questions especially if they are genuinely interested with what you show them on your flyer.You may also see marketing flyer examples.
- Do not be afraid to set the mood of your flyer with the use of colors. Colors can help in making the appearance of your flyer to your look more attractive and appealing to the eyes of your target audience.
- Do you really want to sell? Then always make use of persuasive language so you can easily sell your services. Persuasive language will enable you to call your target customers to action and that is just the only way for you get your numbers up.
- Always prioritize function over form. Even if the design process is the best part of creating your computer and marketing flyer, you still have to ensure that you will prioritize the function of your flyer over the form or the look of your flyer. No matter how attractive your flyer design is, it will still be pointless if it is not effective or purpose-driven.
4. Finalize the overall design: As soon as you have placed all of the elements that you want to include on your flyer, you must make sure that you check and review everything first before printing. Start from checking the grammar and spelling of your advertisement copy down to checking the placements of the graphics. Are the colors sharp enough? Are the images clear? Once you are satisfied, you can now have your flyer sent for printing. Keep in mind that any form of mistake can affect your credibility and your target audience’s perception of you.
Computer and Mobile Repair Flyer Sizes
Flyers can come in various sizes. Learn more about these sizes below:
1. Basic Sizes: The basic size of a flyer, which is 8.5 inches x 11 inches, is perhaps the most ideal size. This size can be printed in most printer or copying machines. This size is also the most suitable size for easy distribution while making sure that you have included enough relevant information.
2. Half and Quarter of Basic Size: The half-and-quarter size of the basic size of a flyer are 8.5 inches x 5.5 inches and 4.25 inches x 5.5. inches. These sizes are cheaper compared to the basic size since these are smaller and you can basically fit four quarter-size flyers and two half-size flyers in a basic one. These are also easier to distribute and easy for people to keep it since they can place these anywhere such as on their refrigerator and even in their purses where these can be easily accessed. You may also see minimalist flyer design
3. Poster Size: This is perhaps the biggest size of a flyer. A poster size is 11 inches by 17 inches. If you want to create a bigger impact with your audience, then this is the perfect size for you. This is the size you should use if ever you are going to announce events and sales.
Computer and Mobile Repair Flyer FAQs
Here are the answers to some of the frequently asked questions regarding computer and mobile repair flyers and flyers in general:
What is a computer and mobile repair flyer?
A flyer is defined as form of paper advertisement and also a marketing tool used by most businesses. A flyer is used mainly intended for wide distribution. A computer and mobile repair flyer is a specific kind of flyer that mainly contains details regarding computer and mobile repair services. It may contain a list of their services, their rates or prices, and even information on latest promotions and other special offers.
What are the benefits you can get from flyers?
You can get so many benefits out of a flyer. Flyers are known as the simplest marketing tool that anyone can possibly make. Aside from that, flyers are also among the most affordable and cost-effective marketing tools that even businesses that are under tight budget can definitely afford. Since it is affordable, flyers are also very easy to produce which makes it even more reachable to your target audience.
Whatever industry you are in, your business can really benefit from the use of flyer marketing in promoting your products and/or services and other special offers. For more flyer related articles, you may also check out these business corporate flyer examples, templates, and design ideas.