31+ Christmas Voucher Examples, Templates and Design Ideas
The holiday season is the busiest time for business establishments. Thus, it is also the right time for business to work harder in terms of marketing their products and establishments. One way for them to ensure they get their target consumers’ attention during the season is through giving vouchers such as Thanksgiving vouchers, Christmas vouchers, etc.
Aside from market visibility, vouchers are also a good way for businesses to ensure they are able to hit their sales or revenue targets. It helps them maximize their revenue during the season. During Christmas consumers raid stores to look for gifts for their loved ones, businesses take advantage of that and use Christmas vouchers in order to encourage customers to buy their products/services at a discounted price.
Elements of a Christmas Voucher
If you own a business and you wish to spike up your sales or revenue during the holiday season through the use of vouchers, you need to make sure your voucher has all its essential elements. Mind you, these elements are standard to every type of vouchers and not only limited to Christmas vouchers. Here is a list of all the essential elements of a Christmas voucher:
1. Value or advantage: A good voucher ensures that consumers are enticed by the value or advantage it offers. Your voucher should be able present an enticing advantage that your customer can get excited about. The value or advantage you can offer to your customers can either be a discount or cash reward, just make sure to clarify it on your voucher.
2. Expiration date: As they say, nothing lasts forever and so should your voucher. It is essential that you indicate the exact expiration date of your voucher. Your expiration date compels customers to use the voucher without taking so long, and this can still be reflected on the sales or revenue gain during a certain period of time.
3. Terms and conditions: Setting practical and cost-effective terms and conditions will help you ensure you get back more than enough profit or revenue while successfully satisfying the demands and needs of your customers. In short, it helps guarantee a win-win situation for both the business and consumers. For example, you can set a condition that the voucher is only applicable for certain products or specific branch or outlet, etc. You may also see cash voucher designs
4. Serial number: It is very important to include and visibly indicate the serial number for your voucher. Serial numbers ensure that there is no fraud or illegal duplication of the voucher you give out. Aside from that, it can help you easily authenticate the voucher customers use.
5. Overall design: A voucher can be used any time of the year. If you are making a Christmas voucher you can easily make it known by using Christmas-related designs and illustration in your voucher, same goes for any season or time you wish to give out vouchers. Aside from that, the design ensures you get to emphasize your brand.
31+ Christmas Voucher Templates
Example of Christmas Voucher Template
Printable Christmas Voucher Template
Simple Christmas Voucher Template Example
Blank Christmas Voucher Template Example
Christmas Gift Voucher Example
Christmas Gift Voucher Card Example
Christmas Cash Voucher Template Example
Santa Claus Voucher Template Example
Christmas Football Gift Voucher Example
Christmas Ticket Voucher Example
Christmas Boarding Pass Ticket Voucher Template
Christmas Shopping Voucher Template
Example of Christmas Gift Voucher Template
Modern Christmas Gift Voucher Example
Christmas Discount Gift Voucher Example
Example of Christmas Discount Offer Voucher
Creative Christmas Gift Voucher Example
Generic Christmas Gift Voucher Example
Simple Christmas Discount Voucher Example
Elegant Christmas Gift Voucher Template
Fancy Christmas Gift Voucher Example
Available File Formats
Christmas Gift Voucher
Available File Formats
10+ Christmas Voucher Examples
Wendy’s Christmas Gift Voucher Sample
Christmas Photography Gift Voucher
Massage Christmas Voucher
Caravan Christmas Voucher
Bar and Restaurant Christmas Gift Voucher Design
JCPenney Christmas Voucher
Bread Making Christmas Voucher
Christmas Travel Voucher
Restaurant Gift Voucher
How to Create a Christmas Voucher
A voucher can be used by any businesses, it can be a big help you new businesses to establish their brand and form a connection with their target consumers. Thus, it is very helpful to know how to make vouchers. Although, realistically you would hire a third party to make it for you, know how to make it ensures you get your desired result. Hence, listed below are easy steps your can follow to make a voucher, or in this case a Christmas voucher:
1. Open a new document: Begin creating a Christmas voucher by opening a new document in Word. Choose to open a blank document if you want to start from scratch. There are also various voucher templates you can use and easily edit to fit your preference and branding features.
2. Choose a shape: On your blank document, insert a shape you would want your voucher to be. To do this, click the Insert tab found on the upper portion of the document. This will show you drop-down options of various shapes to insert. Choose a shape that you think is enough for the contents you need to include.
3. Decide on the size: Once you have chosen your desired voucher shape, insert it in to your blank page. On there, drag your cursor to draw the shape that you have chose. This will show you the actual size of your voucher on your paper, decide on how big or small it’s going to be.
4. Begin designing: After that, you need to remove the color your shape is filled with by clicking the Color Fill option found on the Format tab. This will give a blank space to insert an image and add text. On the Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shape Styles group, click Shape Fill and choose Picture to fill your shape with the image that aligns with your theme in this case, Christmas theme.
5. Type in the necessary text: After that, proceed to adding the essential content/texts. You can do this two ways. First, on the Format tab, click the Insert option and choose the Edit Text option. This will allow you to immediately type out the texts on the shape. However, excess words that don’t fit will not be visible. Second, insert a Text Box on the shape so that you can freely layout your content. To do this, go to the Insert option and click Text Box. Drag the text box inside the shape and type away.You may also see gift voucher designs
6. Proofread: After all of that is finished, make sure to proofread your voucher and edit it accordingly.
Tips in Layouting Christmas Voucher
Here are some useful tips you can refer to when making a Christmas voucher or any voucher:
- Making a voucher in Word is acceptable, but if you want to make your voucher look more professional, it is better to layout it more advanced editing software like Photoshop, Illustrator, and so on.
- Make sure you emphasize your brand on the voucher; use your brand colors, use official logo and font, etc.
- Aside from branding, make sure the value or advantage of the voucher is also emphasized.
- Make sure all essential voucher elements are included in your voucher.
- The design of your voucher can depend on the season or occasion it will be used for, but for standard vouchers, your branding colors and elements should be the main theme.
- It will be easier for your to include a control number to keep track of the vouchers that customers use, or record the serial numbers for each voucher in order to easily track them.
- Proofread; make sure there are no errors and mistakes before printing in bulk, otherwise you will suffer a great loss in your profit and revenue.
Christmas Voucher Sizes
Christmas vouchers, or any type of vouchers, can be of any shape and size. But normally, vouchers come in rectangular shapes and in the following sizes:
- 8.3 × 3.4 in
- 8.5 × 4 in
- 3.5 × 2 in
Christmas Voucher FAQs
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about Christmas vouchers:
What is the purpose of a Christmas voucher?
A Christmas voucher is specifically made for the Christmas season, and just like any other vouchers, it is made to be used by customers to buy products with some special deal or discount. Depending on what the voucher offers, it can be used to buy or exchange products and/or services or give percentage discounts on certain items.
Why is a Christmas voucher, or any voucher, a good marketing tool?
Vouchers, in general, are great marketing tools because you can reach customers you typically cannot reach, it can encourage customers and even consumers outside your target to check out and buy your products/services, and lastly, it can build your credibility and strengthen your connection with your customers and help you build new ones.