Reverse selling or negative reverse selling refers to the concept of “reverse psychology”. This is done to have a conversation with your lead or the prospect and for resolving the issue. In this conversation, the questions are asked and statements are given opposing the goals pre-decided for the sale’s closing.
When you observe that any group of individuals or teams, or any particular individual of any team behaves negatively its time to use reserve selling. Negative reserve selling is based on the human nature of reactance when the person is persuaded having a negative reaction. In such a situation, he or she unconsciously or consciously prefer to choose the option being advocated against.
While a person is answering you negatively, you can accept their denial with an understanding of their reasoning and situation. This makes them think about their final decision twice and most of the time they return to make the purchase. The conversation needs to be left with a confusion question so that they make their decision clear by clearly stating it to you. The question might get you a “yes” or a “no” but most of the time the problem or the issue they are afraid to face.
In sales, whatever your prospect’s answer is you need to take it in assurance. No matter if it’s a no. After you have tried your reverse selling and the answer still comes a no its better to leave them and move forward. Because prospects rarely opt to answer in a direct word and statement but it might cause your waste of time and effort. That is why it is your responsibility to approach them and make facts clear.
The following are the ways reverse psychology can be useful to close a sales deal.
1. If you get to know, your prospects are or might be confused between you and your competitors be ready to expose some information against their position. It creates an inoculation effect that might be beneficial to you for the sales.
2. Never just add only the positive and the advantaged points of your firm but also expose your minus or weak points yourself to the prospects. Unless your competitors would expose you before your prospects.
3. Don’t commit the mistake to offer products or services in bulk to the prospects as it confuses them. Better you offer less with simple and standard frames.
4. Offer the prospects an easy out, it would be helpful to attract prospects. It would make them stressfree on whenever they feel the need to leave they easily can do that.
5. Disqualifying the client attracts them to come back to you to accept your deal most of the time.
Every business academy or business firm keeps some classes or training options open for the hired employees for reverse selling to train them common customer psychology. Such plans can prepare for the best negative reverse selling skills. So, if you are also training or preparing aspired businessmen, this example template can help you to reduce your workload. It follows a lesson plan that can cover all the important facts and particulars.
Every negative sales manager tries to imply their comments understanding the psychology of the target audience. The big your business is the more risk you can put on sometimes, but most of the time such techniques result in fruitful and successful sales. If you are running a wholesale business referring to this negative reverse psychology example can help you to save your time in planning and executing the strategies. Check the template out and grab it today!
Real estate business can be both a great or the worse business for you if do not have a well-planned strategy for it. But with our well-planned strategies and methods, you might not face many difficulties and save your capital and generate profit. You can understand those referring to this example template. This example is framed with reverse home selling strategies to win your prospects back if you are losing them in the market competition.
Not in all cases a reverse selling process needs to be applied. Even a strong negative reverse also needs to be taken strategically and carefully. Some basic steps can also be taken You can have an idea of what we are talking about by referring to this template. It frames different strategies based on different categorical business markets. Check the template out if it fits your requirements or not today!