In the accounting industry, accounting professionals have many ways of advertising their business accounting and business bookkeeping services. These services may involve many aspects like financial management, payroll, consulting, as well as tax and accounting solutions. For a small business, promoting the aforementioned service offers and corporate identity, at the same time, can be costly. It is very much true, especially if you take into consideration the development of the advertising material’s design. Not to worry because various digital marketing platforms have taken the initiatives to provide the accounting and bookkeeping experts with cheaper alternatives in the form of flyer templates. Check out our Free 8+ Accounting & Bookkeeping Services Flyers in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Word, and Apple Pages file formats.
Accounting and bookkeeping services flyers are promotional materials that publicize an accounting and bookkeeping firm’s market offers. Now that we are in the age where digital marketing campaigns are most preferred, many people start to doubt the effectiveness of such materials. However, the Data & Marketing Association (DMA) showed in their report entitled 2018 Direct Mail Facts & Figures that out of the two types of advertising mail, addressed mail and door drops, the former still proves its effectiveness. According to the report, 57% of the receivers opened the flyers just as they arrived. Another significant result is the 48.5% of receivers who read, looked, or glanced at it. In addition, it was included that flyers are revisited 3.6 times. With those facts, a financial services flyer like this has a chance of becoming a successful marketing tool.
There are several reasons why flyers are a good choice in promoting any service. The following are some of them.
1. Affordable – Whether you choose to have an elegant flyer design or a rustic flyer design, your desktop computer contains many programs where you can try and err on your flyers’ designs. Plus, they can even be printed in your company’s printer and multiplied through your photocopy machine. No added major expenses.
2. Efficient Production – With desktop or laptop computers, printer, and photocopy machines already available in your workplace, you can produce your flyers right away. Though hiring a graphic designer would be advantageous, reading through their graphic design portfolio would surely take some time.
3. Easy Tracking – If your sales department has strategies on sales tracking, also known as inventory tracking and management, your flyers have those, too. With the use of QR codes, flyer numbers, and specified URLs, you can easily track them down and measure their success.
4. Immediate Response – With flyers, you no longer have to write a request for a response to a survey or questionnaire. This is because the materials are handed out to the target market in person. In line with it, since you are directly distributing the materials, any inquiries that receivers make can be instantly answered by the distributor of promotional materials.
5. High Readability – As a marketing professional, you know you have to make sure of every marketing material’s readability, making such an attribute a given. But even if you fail to do so, receivers can easily adjust themselves since they are distributed in hard copies.
When creating accounting and bookkeeping services flyers, you have to put your creativity to the test. Aside from that, you also have to let your organizational knowledge work. If you think that it is too much to handle for someone who’s not a graphic designer, then our guidelines are provided below for your walkthrough.
Accounting and bookkeeping services are complicated. You might think that since you are going to work on the design, then you don’t have to do some research. That is not the case. Designers must be knowledgeable about their subject, so they will know what visual elements to get.
The visual elements play important roles in setting the cognitive functions of recipients. It is with utmost importance that they are relevant to the illustration design of the subject matter. Relevant elements mean a topic-focused advertising flyer.
Once all necessities are collected, proceed to the conceptualizing and drafting process of your flyers’ design. Creating an outline of your gathered visual elements and creating a design sketch out of them gives you an overview of what your flyer would look like.
Now that you have your outline and sketch ready, begin setting the gathered graphic components in place accordingly. Always remember that the arrangement of your collected elements describes the message you are trying to convey to your target audience.
Once you have completely set the graphic components in place, finalize your output and prepare to present them to the stakeholders. You can choose to have your presentation individually or hook it up in the marketing presentation of your marketing department.
Bookkeeping business plans refer to the course of actions that entails the recording of every financial transaction of a company. Whereas, an accounting plan is a scheme that involves in-depth data analysis of a company’s financial assets.
There are three types of flyers. They are flyer ads, corporate flyers, and photo-centric flyers. Flyer ads are used to promote product or service discounts or other sales advertisements. Corporate flyers are leveraged in promoting brand awareness to the market, while photo-centric flyers are utilized under networking strategy plans, usually through events.
The major components of a flyer include promotional goals, message, graphic elements, and contact information.
The processes of conducting accounting and bookkeeping activities are far from the process of creating a flyer. Nonetheless, marketing professionals and graphic designers have their set of strategies to be able to cope up with them. In another aspect, grabbing and putting images is not enough to call your graphic document a flyer. For it to become one, you have to instill certain qualities and areas.