Are you planning to hold a surprise party? Well, you may be in a for a tricky situation but it will be definitely worth it in the end especially if you will be able to successfully hold one.
Surprise parties are effective especially if you will enlist the help of your other family members of friends. In order to do so, you have to make sure that you have also successfully sent surprise party invitations to the important people of the one you are giving a surprise party. It wouldn’t be much of a surprise if no one will be able to attend the surprise party.
Make sure that you warn the people you are sending the surprise party invitations that what you are organizing is a surprise party. Never forget to warn them that it is a surprise party so that when they are with the person to be surprise, they would be able to stop themselves from divulging him or her about the surprise party. You may also see lunch invitation designs & examples.
Before the actual party day, make sure that you would put all the necessary warning signs to keep the surprise party a secret since it is more critical especially that it the grand surprise party is coming to a close. Ensure that your surprise party invitation has clarified that it will be a surprise party. Enlarge the word surprise on your suprise party invitation so that it can easily catch the attention of the invited guests and that they would not have any excuses. You may also see event invitation examples.
Sure, it is encouraged that there should be guests in order to organize a successful surprise party; however, it is also recommended that you should only invite a handful of people. Aside from the fact that more invited guests mean more chances of risking the secrecy of the surprise party, it will also be best that you would only invite those people who mean so much to the person to be surprised. You may also check out holiday invitation examples.
You could invite his or her family members or you could just make it exclusive to friends only. Make sure to send the surprise party invitations week or two before the grand surprise. Do not forget to remind that it is a surprise party and that any information leaked will be the cause of the failure of your plans. Make the invited guests cooperate with you. You may also like business invitation designs & examples.
Here’s an additional tip: do not inform anyone any idea who are the other invited guests so that the event will not be the talk of the town.
The most important thing you should inform your guests is the surprise party details such as the WH- questions that go: who, what, where, when, and why. You may also see birthday invitation designs & examples.
Here are some of the important surprise party details that you should make it known to your invited guest:
For the preparation, you have to first decide on where you are going to hold the surprise party. Make sure that it adds to the element of surprise and that it can ensure the success of the surprise party.
Have a list of all the things that you should remember in order to make sure that the surprise party is successful. Make sure that it the party does not become an open house. Again, pick the right guests to invite but do not go overboard to the point that you will be able to generate only two guests– that’s just sad. Have a simple plan with your guests regarding how you are going to lure the celebrant closer to the surprise party venue.
No matter how many or few your invited guests are, always keep in mind the crowd control. When it comes to crowd control, this also includes that you should inform your guests that they should not be late to the point that they would enter the venue together with the person to be surprised. Set a time where they should arrive in order to help you set the surprise party venue and set a different time for the actual surprise. You may also like invitation card designs and examples.
The good thing about surprise parties is that it does not necessarily have to be overly decorated. This means you can save up money on decorations.
Now, for the entry of the person to be surprised, you must have a perfect plan on how he or she will be lured to the surprise. You can have an accomplice who can help you create a fake activity that can help in lring the guest of honor in the surprise party venue. You may also see graduation invitations.
If you are planning to have some confetti and noisemakers, make sure that you have set them up at effective spots in the venue. Also, do not forget about having a designated videographer and a photographer who is snappy enough to catch the celebrant’s reactions. This will be his or her big moment– make sure you capture this. You may also like examples of wedding invitation design.
Since the popularity of surprise parties is gradually increasing, you might want more tips that will help you conduct a successful party. With that, here are some tips that will make sure the surprise stays a surprise:
1. This might have been mentioned so many times but yo should always make sure that you inform the invited uests that it wil be a surprise party so that they would keep their lips shut about it. Any leak risks the secrecy of the event. Spilling the beans regarding the event especially to the person you are going to surprise defeats the purpose of organizing a surprise party in the first place. You may also see college invitation designs and examples.
2. Stress to your guests the importance of coming to he party venue earlier than the guest of honor. In order to motivate them into coming early, give them preparation tasks. Give them direct involvement in the preparation so that their attendance will already be ensured. You may also like baby shower invitation examples.
3. Keep in mind that it is the guest of honor’s party. That is why you should make sure that he or she is well-dressed enough. Come up with a great plan that he or she will not ask too many questions when you tell him or her to dress up.
4. Give the guest of honor a keepsake of the surprise party event. It could be a birthday book where your invited guests had written their celebratory greetings. It could also be a collection of polaroid photos during the surprise party event.
You could make your invited guests write their greetings behind each of the films so that when you take polaroid photos during the event, you would not anymore need to gather everyone in front of the guest of honor just to write their celebratory greetings behind each of the polaroid photos. You may also check out bridal shower invitation examples.
5. Just make sure that no matter what, at least minimize the chances of ruining the surprise. As mentioned, just invite a handful of people because the more people who gets inited to the event, the more chances that your surprise will get ruined. It is human nature that people like to talk and since they are invited to an exciting event, it is already expected that they would keep talking about it. You might be interested in breakfast invitation designs and examples.
What’s worse is that they will talk about it to the person you are to give the surprise.
6. Make sure that the guest of honor is a type of person who likes to get surprises– this will make the surprise party even more successful!
7. Just enjoy and have fun as there are situations and circumstances that will be out of your control. You may also see examples of invitation design.
We hope that this article has been of great help for you in the organization surprise party and the surprise party invitation examples have been useful for you.