In this day and age, getting good recommendations can change your life from down on your luck to on top of the world. This is true especially for those who are working or for those who are attending high school or college. Getting good recommendations from teachers will not only increase your chances in getting noticed, but it will also increase your chances of getting that scholarship. So here are our 12+ scholarships recommendation form examples in PDF| MS Word.
12+ Scholarship Recommendation Form Examples
1. Scholarship Application Recommendation Form Example
2. University Scholarship Recommendation Form Example
3. Foundation Scholarship Recommendation Form Example
4. Student Scholarship Recommendation Form Example
5. High School Students Scholarship Recommendation Form
6. Scholarship Program Teacher Recommendation Form Example
7. Citizen Award and Scholarship Recommendation Form
8. Sample Honors Scholarship Recommendation Form
10. College Service Scholarship Recommendation Form
11. Senior Scholarship Recommendation Form Example
12. Sample Summer Institute Scholarship Recommendation Form
13. College of Education Scholarship Recommendation Form
A recommendation is a professional suggestion as to what your next move may be.
Use of scholarship recommendation
Any student who applies for a scholarship would know that to get one, you must at least have a good recommendation from someone who either works there or knows someone. The use of scholarship recommendations may differ but here are a few uses for it.
- No hassles: Let’s face it, a lot of students or applicants find it difficult to apply since there are a lot of other applicants from different schools. If you know anyone working or know a friend whose friend may work there, you make connections.
Tips on Achieving the Scholarship Recommendation
- Write a letter: Write that letter. This is the most overlooked way of getting a good recommendation. But this also show that you are professional and willing to write a letter to ask for a recommendation. State the fact why you want someone to recommend you if there is any opening for the scholarship. Also follow strict rules in writing that letter. Do not be too overconfident nor too hesitant. Watch your tone as well. Professionalism can take you as far as you can reach.
- Ask: Ask a teacher or your principal/dean if they are willing to recommend you for the scholarship. They will of course decide if you fit the criteria. But this is just a good step to reaching that goal.
- Offer to be referred: Offer to be referred by your group of friends or your family members. The more people you talk or ask about the more recommendations you are hopefully going to get.
- Fill out recommendation forms: Whether it is for you or for someone else, another way of getting the recommendation for a scholarship is to fill out forms. This is simply one of those other ways to get noticed by the crowd. Remember you are competing against a lot of other applicants. You must show them what you have that makes you a good fit for the recommendation.
- Passing the necessary criteria – To be able to have the scholarship, you must at least pass the criteria they have. Not all schools have the same criteria. Others may be too high up to reach, while the other is easy enough to reach. This of course depends on your capability as an applicant.
Is there another place I can go if I wish to ask for some recommendations?
You may ask the office of the school you wish to apply for the scholarship grant. You may also try asking different schools as each school offers a different set of criteria’s.
How important is it to write a letter for recommendation?
It is the oldest way of simply asking for a recommendation. When you want to write a letter, follow the rules and guidelines about it.
Why is there a criteria?
Any scholarship grant offers a set of rules they are looking for in an applicant. If you pass the screening, you will be notified.
Asking or requesting for a scholarship recommendation may seem like the most difficult thing to do. It is not if you follow the set of guidelines or rules to follow. But with the tips listed above, you are ready to make a bee line to get a good recommendation in the future.